Tunnel Champ smack talk

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kris Flynn.....................always did talk a good talk ah. Just let us know when you and the wife want back over in Charleston and lets see if we can make it happen. Don't know if it would be wise to have all these Southern Boys going down under. That might be a whole lot of trouble.......you know those Atwell boys are hard to control. Besides it would be a crying shame for you and your baby jesus tears for us to travel all that way just to see you put your foot in your mouth after we open a plane full of whoop ass. Just wouldn't be pretty is all I'm saying. Bring some Bermuda Triangle Blues for you and watch your boats vanish into thin air like they were never there. I would even wear my Australian Model Boat Club Shirt you gave me. Anyway my two cents is up.

That's interesting. The TBM used to bring cement now you can pay them off with HagenDass :p

Ice cream is Otto Weakness, and there a pie from a certain resturant ,he know the one .

smack smack smack smack smack smack :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Just looked at the 10 day forecast. Low 70's and some easterly winds. Water may get a little choppy on the front stretch.

Latest posts

Back