Tunnel Champ smack talk

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff Ron, congrats man, thats stout work to get that boat ready so quick AND win. B)

You couldnt have messed Premo up more than he did anyway messing with the needle BTW :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron, my mod vp floating upside down was faster than yours , thanks to jeff and Shawn the boat is perfect .(lol)

Ron, my mod vp floating upside down was faster than yours , thanks to jeff and Shawn the boat is perfect .(lol)
Shane,

Hahahahaha. I can understand your frustration. If I had raced as many boats as you did, (I actually ran 6 boats and walked away with 4 firsts and one third), and the only first I walked away with was in a class that only had two boats that actually ran, and was given to me because I only finished one lap, and if I had watched one person walk away with 1/3rd of the first place plaques, I would probably be sore as well!!!!!!!............ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

All smack aside, it was good to see you and your gang. Thanks again for the BBR!!!!!! It's gonna be yummy.... ;)

Good stuff Ron, congrats man, thats stout work to get that boat ready so quick AND win. B)

You couldnt have messed Premo up more than he did anyway messing with the needle BTW :lol:
Thanks Andy. It was fun running that class. I told Shawn and Jeff I am seriously thinking about coming to the Brandon race this year. Lemans starts and tri-oval racing sounds like it would be a blast!!!... ;)

I also came second in open tunnel you forgot that one , guess it was two fast for you to see CAUSE IT WAS OPEN!!! LOL

all jokes aside it was a lot of fun hanging out with friends ,(my tunnel family ) can't wait till the next time ,and we should have raced the 5th round water was the best it had bin all weekend ,we could have seen how fast everybody boats really could go.

I took a 6th is Sport B and I "beat the boys".....so you know the water/wind was rough...or was it that I could drive better than 25 of the guys? lol Had a blast! jj

you guys want Smack talk? well this is what i just got in the post from Brad Spencer, 21 and 45 outboard 'National Champion'

holy crap he made me laugh when i read it!!!!!!

I think this takes the cake over all the talk from you guys

Haha. Thats great. Maybe the winners of the WTC should put 2013 WTC World Champion on each of the winning boats!!!... ;)

Back