Tunnel Champ smack talk

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guy's, I need some info from all of you local people. ENE 18mph winds, what is this going to do to the pond. My point is I don't want to spend money and waste my time to idle around for 5 heats. Please let me know, thanks Shawn
Rumer has it that is when your boat performs it's best is at idle ha ha. Now pack your chitt like Andy said and get to headin north

DON'T BE SKEEERED

Today: Small Craft Advisory in effect. Winds 30 MPH seas 3-5 ft at 4-5 sec intervals.... um something like that lol...

From what I've heard,

Corey Duncan won his first heat that was stacked with all the heavy hitters in Sport B tunnel (had to pass Otto to win, so it definitely wasn't a easy heat) and was leading his first heat of D tunnel to only dump it trying to put a boat a lap down.

Jimmy Duncan won his first heat in Sport D (Outlaw) tunnel.

Updates were received at 330 pm so ill know more soon.

Will try and post photos of the points standings if they put them out tomorrow morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear a certain ModVp is running well ;)

Esp after driver realized the motor was hanging along for the ride by the steering arms and two loose bolts :ph34r:

Go on boy and get ya SOME , YOU GOT THE BOAT..................

Andy you were supposed to have that Rocket delivered race ready!
Shzt Will - we ran last monday and neither one of us caught it and the scary part is, it ran just fine- can you say transitioning trim. I told him to lock it in how ever he had too and run the snot out of it :lol:

I wonder how Randy would've explained that?

Um............... Andy.............. well you know............. what had happened was............... themotorfelloff.... lol

Anymore day one results from your contacts?

I wonder how Randy would've explained that?

Um............... Andy.............. well you know............. what had happened was............... themotorfelloff.... lol

Anymore day one results from your contacts?
As long as he said " It was hauling azz -then all of a sudden ------" I would be good with it, I told him to drive it like he stole it , SO ???

Andy

Somebody snap some pics of the scoring and post em.

Grim
Scores haven't been posted but one thing is for sure, they're all low. The weather is gradually getting worse.

Put it this way, in the last heat of 40 tunnel about 20mins ago, myself and Shane Adderly were coming down the back straight in mill time and a gust came across the pond and blew us both off at the same time at idle...

On the bright side, Tony's deer sausage and Deryl's perlo has made for some good food all weekend. Haha

-Jr.

I hear they cut it short, Congrats to Ron Shaw for the win in ModVp with his brand new Vision- tight work ;)

Shawn brought some wood back south as well with a couple wins , I'm sure these guys will fill the gaps soon for ya.

Andy

D Tunnel

1st Corey Duncan

2nd Mic/Jay Halbehder

Sport B Tunnel

1st Shawn Junker

2nd Jimmy Duncan

5th Corey Duncan

B Tunnel

1st James Beasely

2nd John Otto

Sport D Tunnel

1st.......

2nd Jimmy Duncan

Not sure on the others as the CDR Crew was loading up and getting ready to head south...

I hear they cut it short, Congrats to Ron Shaw for the win in ModVp with his brand new Vision- tight work ;)

Shawn brought some wood back south as well with a couple wins , I'm sure these guys will fill the gaps soon for ya.

Andy
Thanks Andy. I finished assembly and mounting the new radio box and air cooled OS last week, break-in and prop selection during open water, and it ended up winning!!!! Thanks to Shawn for a great 20 boat and ModVP POD design, and to Jeff Conelly for mounting the POD, his beautiful work of making it look as though it was built originally that way, and setup tips. It was a blast to drive and ranks up there with one of my favorite classes...... ;)

BTW, look below:

I was only trying to help Premo with a needle adjustment on your Vision ModVP, but I think Jeff alerted him to what was going on..... :p

0440484f84434962730ce6d28c591f02_zpsc6951446.jpg

But after a little "persistance" from Premo, I changed it back....... :)

3d1aae203842b9f1f5348c7e44977da8_zpse5edce71.jpg

Looked cold!

Also, hope you are not calling the water (in the background on Rons Pics) rough???? that is normal for us!

Latest posts

Back