Tunnel Champ smack talk

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys disgust me with your lack of input....where is Gabe, Bill, Terry???

How about that TBM we USED to hear lots about? you guys in the rebuilding phase for your 'team' ? :p

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack :ph34r: SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said Tony ,guess everybody must be sick that goes to the tunnel champs or resting up , something wrong even Ron's not saying Anything, which We all know is hard for him to do.

Well said Tony ,guess everybody must be sick that goes to the tunnel champs or resting up , something wrong even Ron's not saying Anything, which We all know is hard for him to do.

Hahaha. SMACK.... ;)

I like how the ozzie talks smack at 3am while we are all asleep HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :p SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Thank GOD you didnt say I can already taste tony's sausuge that would have really had some people wandering :lol: SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. SMACK SMACK.

Yah guess there to old to have a little fun . So smack smack smack smack and some more smack!

I cant make it, but I hear there may be a young gun in the house driving my ModVp ...........

Can you say " Vision sweep in ModVp " cause I know Shawn and Jeff will be fast ;)

Thank GOD you didnt say I can already taste tony's sausuge that would have really had some people wandering :lol: SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. SMACK SMACK.

WHAT? lmao!

Ya'll little boys can SMACK all you want but watch out for me...Sidewinder is alive and well......and I'm not afraid to bite. Oh Otto, you won't see me going around you I will be launching your boat in the air again if you get close to me. I ain't skeered of no little boys. jj

Latest posts

Back