Tunnel Champ smack talk

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time Tunnels! I wish all success, fun and an amazing blow of fuel¡¡ I hope goback in 2014!!, Thanks CMB! Tunnels Rocks!

I see Mr. Mod VP bailed on us again.
Too bad - Coke Light was looking to whoop some Pepsi azz , white motor run home skeered :rolleyes:

Skeered I say- Yeah I'm talking smack, my boats going NOT ME :(

352kjfk.jpg

Look out ModVP - IF my driver runs as well as he tested- :lol:

You guys and gals have fun B) Too bad that pic doesnt show that trick prop, darn the luck ..............

Okay Premo, this is the way you received it- I would like it back sorta the same - lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I got your nick knack duster at the other RRR's place for ya - tick tock ;)

That was funny as hell though, and trust me, there is ZERO dust on those nick knacks :lol:

I see Mr. Mod VP bailed on us again.
Too bad - Coke Light was looking to whoop some Pepsi azz , white motor run home skeered :rolleyes:

Skeered I say- Yeah I'm talking smack, my boats going NOT ME :(

352kjfk.jpg

Look out ModVP - IF my driver runs as well as he tested- :lol:

You guys and gals have fun B) Too bad that pic doesnt show that trick prop, darn the luck ..............

Okay Premo, this is the way you received it- I would like it back sorta the same - lol
The last boat I loaned out Andy came back in a box, just like he said it would, right KP????....lol.. :) I just finished rigging my ModVP today, (thanks Jeff). Guess Im breaking in a new motor the next couple of days, and finding out how these boats handle!!!... :) Sounds like three blades are the way to go.

Good luck tunnel heads,be careful as Otto is up to it again. Here is his new fe entry . Please dont laugh we are still looking for HOFFA he is not laughing at Otto any more.

Ok guy's, I need some info from all of you local people. ENE 18mph winds, what is this going to do to the pond. My point is I don't want to spend money and waste my time to idle around for 5 heats. Please let me know, thanks Shawn

Ok guy's, I need some info from all of you local people. ENE 18mph winds, what is this going to do to the pond. My point is I don't want to spend money and waste my time to idle around for 5 heats. Please let me know, thanks Shawn
The lake and driver's stand faces the NE. The wind will be coming across the lake into our face. Not ideal but not the worst by far. There is a dense forest across the lake that breaks up the wind and provides considerable wind break. The right end of the lake is the SE and if the wind direction is from the SE to S, that is when we really get the chop. No cover from the wind coming in from the right, the long end of the lake with over 2000' right of the course. If it shifts more to the N that will shelter the course even more. We have been running at the lake with winds of 15+ with no problem if the direction is good. Only time will tell. I watched several local weather reports at the 6 o'clock news. They vary in wind speeds, one calling for lesser winds than the other 2. There is a frontal system due to roll through and how it comes in, holds together or falls apart is not yet known.

One thing is for certain, you will have to use the throttle more than usual and will test the abilities of each racer. If you want WOT all of the time, you will be saving a lot of fuel and plugs. I have raced in many races with such challenges and I look at it as refining our setup and driving skills.

If anyone does not want to come, please e mail me at [email protected] I will be at the race for the remainder of the week. Please do not just not show up, give us the courtesy of knowing in advance so we can plan on running the race and the heats as the best we can. The race will go on as scheduled.

Load you chit and quit crying- I WISH I could go,

Besides you have a brand to represent or Premo is gonna win ModVp, even George said- "What biotch, go race" ??? :ph34r:

I am a little jealous of you guys.....

I was on standby yesterday and guess what......They called me to fly to ....ATLANTA......

Time is too short to show up, sorry.

Have fun and good racing.

Latest posts

Back