Tunnel Champ smack talk

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rumrunner

Ha guys tickets booked , so where all the smack talking ,no cartoon , nothing, you guys are getting soft!

Y smack talk,I will be there,,nothing more to say,other than drive around me if you can. :lol:

I know you ladies would get your ass handed to you if you come down under, we can out drive you any day of the week....I especially know I would smash you these days!

i have found a source for the tears of baby Jesus you speak of :ph34r:

AND since the Aussie Nationals are coming up, lets include that in this thread also????!!!

I can't wait to put a whooping on all these Aussie 'racers', especially Brad "i shake alot whie racing' Spencer and James "I want the lane your in, even though you are lapping me" Kessing. Don't even get me started on my nothern buddy Gino ' The King' Ratini and his fellow NSW boater Tim " F.O.R.D." Duggan....they are all in for some pain in 2 weeks time!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you ladies would get your ass handed to you if you come down under, we can out drive you any day of the week....I especially know I would smash you these days!

i have found a source for the tears of baby Jesus you speak of :ph34r:

AND since the Aussie Nationals are coming up, lets include that in this thread also????!!!

I can't wait to put a whooping on all these Aussie 'racers', especially Brad "i shake alot whie racing' Spencer and James "I want the lane your in, even though you are lapping me" Kessing. Don't even get me started on my nothern buddy Gino ' The King' Ratini and his fellow NSW boater Tim " F.O.R.D." Duggan....they are all in for some pain in 2 weeks time!

Results from the last big event this year:

1st-Brad Spencer

2nd-Kris Flynn

Get use to it.

yeah but, i hadn't run a boat in 6 months mate

oh and the 1 heat i actually finished in this A outboard you speak of beating me in, i smashed everyone LOL

LOL, I am still a F.O.R.D. Kris! If I get a Vision, that will change, right? ;)

Finley has never been a happy place for me. It's usually a case of just surviving rather than racing......

yeah but, i hadn't run a boat in 6 months mate

oh and the 1 heat i actually finished in this A outboard you speak of beating me in, i smashed everyone LOL
I went easy on ya and ran an OS, at the Nationals I will have Nova power.

Would you like your ass gift wrapped when I give it to you?

You better double to the dose of the baby Jeasus tears, or run some moon dust like me. Just be warned the moon dust will give you the shakes in the drivers stand.

Man, you guy's are hardcore down under. Why don't you guy's bring some of that attitude to Charleston.

yeah Shane, i even kicked everyones butt in ModVP (with Marks boat that is), that means i am really good yeah? hehe

Tim, i cannot guarantee that you will do much better than 'survive' but it will definately give you a chance of getting to the podium, ask Simon, 3 event wins from 3 after having the boat in the water for 1 club day! Brad still battles with that Lynx thing, really don't know why he even bothers some times...pretty sure he likes being punished.

I got something new for you guys, thing of an electric assisted nitro outboard :) i swear it is Legal...well at least Ron Shaw doesnt race over here LOL

OK so Competitors for our 2013 Nationals are:

A Outboard Running

1.Murray McKenzie 2.4

2.Geoff Marshall 40/81

3.Tim Duggan 2.4

4.Brad Spencer 2.4

5.Greg Moss 2.4

6.James Kessing 2.4

7.Gino Rateni 2.4

8.Daniel Yarrow 2.4

9.Simon Cox 2.4

10.Kris Flynn 2.4

B Outboard Running

1.Brad Spencer 2.4

2.Greg Moss 2.4

3.Gino Rateni 2.4

4.Daniel Yarrow 2.4

5.Murray McKenzie 2.4

6.Kris Flynn 2.4

EA Tunnel (most, if not all will run outboards as per our 'Gentlemans agreement' Running

1.Eric Arlitsch 2.4

2.Tony Jones 2.4

3.Tim Duggan 2.4

4.Greg Moss 2.4

5.Daniel Yarrow 2.4

6.Kris Flynn 2.4

Since i am not a Gentleman and i REALLY want to win a National title i am going to run a Neu 1515 1Y on my boat :) but only a small 38mm prop, should be similar speed!

Tim, i cannot guarantee that you will do much better than 'survive' but it will definately give you a chance of getting to the podium, ask Simon, 3 event wins from 3 after having the boat in the water for 1 club day!
I guess I'll find out soon. B)

There scared to come to the world . Well not Kris he came once.
Would love to for sure. A big "maybe" for next year. Will depend on funds.

Brad still battles with that Lynx thing, really don't know why he even bothers some times...pretty sure he likes being punished.
LMAO

Yep, the Lynx is long in the tooth, and had a few repairs. But if my memory serves me right this boat finished 1st with Nova power and a flux capacitor last year at Finley.

Really looking forward to catching up everyone again and having a few brews.

yeah Shane, i even kicked everyones butt in ModVP (with Marks boat that is), that means i am really good yeah? hehe

Tim, i cannot guarantee that you will do much better than 'survive' but it will definately give you a chance of getting to the podium, ask Simon, 3 event wins from 3 after having the boat in the water for 1 club day! Brad still battles with that Lynx thing, really don't know why he even bothers some times...pretty sure he likes being punished.

I got something new for you guys, thing of an electric assisted nitro outboard :) i swear it is Legal...well at least Ron Shaw doesnt race over here LOL
Hahahaha. Kris, you are a trip. Bring some of that smack back to the states!!!!!.....lol. You guys are some smack talking dudes for sure. WTC coming to a pond near ( ok, not so near), you...... ;)

Don't get me started on your Yanks....you just talk the talk and don't walk the walk.

Too scared to comment on here with fear of retribution?

Back