• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Topfuel443's Garage Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James will take 3.5 rossi head button, . 3.5 rossi conn. rod. Ship to CT. Dave
Dave, $33.00 bucks should get it to you.

Ok James i will take all the Rossi 7.5 parts.

Thanks Deryl
Brother Deryl, $70 bucks, hand delivered to you next weekend...

I will take the novak switch module pm me wit where to send money
Roxyflash, $13.00 will get it to you. My address is listed on the first post.

Thanks guys, James

ill take the 3.5cc CMB 21RS for $75 pm the address so i can send the money order ok thanks james

james, i'll take the k&b 3.5 head button, the k&b 3.5 header, the bulkhead fitting & the carbon fiber pipe - if it's for a 3.5. need a total shipped to 22603. might be next week before i can get out to mail a usps m.o., don's got us snowed in :huh: :lol: :lol: !!

ill take the 3.5cc CMB 21RS for $75 pm the address so i can send the money order ok thanks james
Hey Julian, $80.00 bucks ought to get her done via small box and USPS mail... My address is in the first post. Thanks dude!

I'll take the Prather muffler. Total please and where to send money.

Thank you, Blaise
Blaise "BBQ Man" Recca, $7.00 will get it delivered to ya via USPS, padded envelope.

james, i'll take the k&b 3.5 head button, the k&b 3.5 header, the bulkhead fitting & the carbon fiber pipe - if it's for a 3.5. need a total shipped to 22603. might be next week before i can get out to mail a usps m.o., don's got us snowed in :huh: :lol: :lol: !!
Robin, thats a CRAZY amount of snow you guys got! The Carbon pipe IS for a 3.5cc, forgot to mention that. $62.00 should get it to you, via smalll box and USPS.

Thanks guys!

I'll take the liner squeezer if it's still available? Thanks, Mike

Ok guys, cleaning out the drawers and boxes around the shop... need to get rid of this stuff. Price do NOT include shipping, but the shipping amount will be fair via USPS. I will ship to most anywhere in the world.

I DO NOT TAKE PAYPAL. Sorry, I just cant, please don't ask.

Check or money order in US funds is only payment I can take.

PLEASE ONLY REPLY IN THIS THREAD. I will not respond to any emails or PMs about this stuff. First to post, has first priority.

I will delete items as they are sold. if you say "I'll take it", that means its sold and payment is expected.

My address for payment is:

James Clegg

2785 Arborcrest Drive

Decatur, GA 30033

Now, onto the stuff....

M3 90 degree nipples, each package has two nipples. Regular price, $5.50 each/pkg. Today's price: $2.00 ea/pkg. (2 available)

M3 straight nipples, each package has two nipples. Regular price, $4.00 each/pkg. Today's price: $1.50 ea/pkg. (8 available)

Aeromarine Zenoah Square Drive Collet. Reg. price, $26.00, Todays price $13.00

These are windshield rings intended for the Ossi Modellbau 1/4 scale tunnel, however I have sold them to guys to use on bigger hydros (gas sport hydros, etc.) They are stainless steel, and come with 56 stainless steel bolts, washers, and nuts. The hardware alone is worth double the asking price. Dresses up the big boats nicely. I PAID $45 each for these, but mistakingly ordered 20 of them instead of "2". Yeah... big mistake, but here they are none the less. I have 10 of these left. Todays Price, $8.00

Brand new, never used. Woods R/C Custom Liner Squeezer for OS Outboards. Today's Price, $20.00

This is a small parts lot, that *appears* to be brand new. They are for a 7.5cc K&B outboard, but I am not entirely sure which one. I can get any measurements needed to figure it out. Everything you see goes with the lot. Todays Price $25.00 bucks

Make offers on the rest of it... No reasonable offers refused. I would also trade for 40x53 props, ABC or Grimracer, and X448's, X450's.

I have a feeling I am stuck with a few odd shaped pieces of stainless steel, and about a million pieces of microscopic stainless bolts and nuts...

~James

Gabe i,ll take all the 3mm 90's and all the 3mm straight nipples.if i can pay you at the race?

do you have any bigger 90 nipples?

did you ever find those props you did for me?

thanks shane

Saving my nipples for Shane....err...nipples sold to Shane. The race is fine. I will have to dig through my props Shane, they were the ABC 40 tunnel props right?

My Nipples are fairly small, no bigger ones. You may have to talk to Don for those. :D

~ Gabe

Make offers on the rest of it... No reasonable offers refused. I would also trade for 40x53 props, ABC or Grimracer, and X448's, X450's.

I have a feeling I am stuck with a few odd shaped pieces of stainless steel, and about a million pieces of microscopic stainless bolts and nuts...

~James

Gabe,

I have a X448 I do not need. I can send it to you. Let me know how much you will discount my bill and I'll send it out tomorrow with the check.

Lowered prices on the remaining parts... just a few left to go! I know somebody needs this stuff.

~ James

~James

Gabe,

I have a X448 I do not need. I can send it to you. Let me know how much you will discount my bill and I'll send it out tomorrow with the check.
John,

is it new/uncut?

~James

Gabe,

John,

is it new/uncut?

It is an original shaped prop, with a slight sharpening done on the edge, guess maybe about 30% sharpened, not complete. No cutting done on it.

John, best I could do is $50.00 total. Im already giving most of this stuff away...

Saving my nipples for Shane....err...nipples sold to Shane. The race is fine. I will have to dig through my props Shane, they were the ABC 40 tunnel props right?

My Nipples are fairly small, no bigger ones. You may have to talk to Don for those. :D

~ Gabe
ha ha

abc 47x60 's and 47x63

thanks shane

Back