• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale RC Boat Tumblers/Cups

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Seybold

Supporting Member
Hi,

I have a post about these in the general discussion thread and had several people reach out with requests and prices. I thought it would be best to post here now. The tumblers I use are stainless steel and will keep cold drinks cold for 12 hours and hot drinks hot for 6.

Tumblers are not dishwasher or microwave safe!

Prices are $30 plus shipping. I ship through Pirate Ship. I've had great luck with them and their prices are great.

I currently have two designs "Boatweiser"and "RC Boat Juice"

Customizing:

Boatweiser
-I can add your signature and IMPBA or NAMBA number.​

RC Boat Juice
-Place a picture of your boat on the tumbler​
-Splash color​

These are all custom orders so please allow a week for ship once order is placed and paid for. Lastly, there is a slight overlap line that does show up through the sublimation process. This really can't be seen on the white cup but does show up on the Boatweiser. If you would like anything else customized other than what's listed above please ask and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,
John

IMG_2158 3.jpegIMG_2159 2.jpegIMG_2160 2.jpegIMG_2161 2.jpegIMG_2166 2.jpegIMG_2167 2.jpeg
View attachment IMG_2910.MOVIMG_2170.jpegIMG_2171.jpeg

Back