• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Topfuel443's Garage Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make offers on the rest of it... No reasonable offers refused. I would also trade for 40x53 props, ABC or Grimracer, and X448's, X450's.

I have a feeling I am stuck with a few odd shaped pieces of stainless steel, and about a million pieces of microscopic stainless bolts and nuts...

~James
id take a couple of the windshield frames if you think they will fit my zipp kits illusion? close is ok i guess.. gimmie a price on 2 of them shipped. thanks ...heck make it 4 of them ill make them work somewhere.

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take 2 of the windshield rings $10

and the K&B 7.5 outboard parts $20

Total $30.

Will mail out M.O. in the morning.

Forgot to ask how much is shipping to Hollywood FL. 33020?

Thanks

Garson

Last edited by a moderator:
James: I will take some of the pressure fittings, 1-m3 90 degree, 4-m3 straight, 4-m5 straight, and 4-m4 straight, send me a total shipped to 98550. Thanks, Rick
James: check will go out in the morning for $23 to you. thanks, Rick
Thanks Rick!

Make offers on the rest of it... No reasonable offers refused. I would also trade for 40x53 props, ABC or Grimracer, and X448's, X450's.

I have a feeling I am stuck with a few odd shaped pieces of stainless steel, and about a million pieces of microscopic stainless bolts and nuts...

~James
id take a couple of the windshield frames if you think they will fit my zipp kits illusion? close is ok i guess.. gimmie a price on 2 of them shipped. thanks ...heck make it 4 of them ill make them work somewhere.

tk
Terry, while I cant be sure, I would assume they would work quite well. the look good on the other boats I have seen them on with a similar front nose area.

The total for 4 of them would be $23.00 Thanks!

I'll take 2 of the windshield rings $10

and the K&B 7.5 outboard parts $20

Total $30.

Will mail out M.O. in the morning.

Forgot to ask how much is shipping to Hollywood FL. 33020?

Thanks

Garson
Garson, $33.00 should get it all to you. Thanks!

dustpanzilla was'nt listed <_<

tim
Tim, I posted that on 4 different forums. You would be surprised at some of the offers I have gotten for DUSTPANzilla. I have had three different tool/shop equipment companies (one MAJOR) email me wanting to distribute them and or buy the design, with a matching sweep broom. Unbelievable. I am working on the production costs right now...

:D

~ James

John Knight, Payment received. Part(s) shipped out to you today, Thanks!

Pete Markese, " ", Thanks!

Blaise Recca, " ", Thanks!

Mike Starrett, " ", Thanks!

Bruce Carrigan, " ", Thanks!

David Munson, " ", Thanks!

Rick Sowell, " ", Thanks!

Frank Werner, " ", Thanks!

Thanks to the above folks, pleasure doing business with ya.

If you dont see your name above, I dont have payment yet. It may come today...I get my mail late.

Thanks James

james, usps m.o. went out today, along with another check & wtc entry. give me a call, i left you a voice mail with my #'s.

Garson Connor, got your payment today. Your package will go out in the morning. Thanks!

To the rest of the guys, I am leaving in the morning to go to a boat race all weekend, I wont be back until Monday, so if your payment comes to me in the mean time, I wont be able to send parts out until Tuesday. Thanks!

~ James

Garson Connor, got your payment today. Your package will go out in the morning. Thanks!

To the rest of the guys, I am leaving in the morning to go to a boat race all weekend, I wont be back until Monday, so if your payment comes to me in the mean time, I wont be able to send parts out until Tuesday. Thanks!

~ James
James package was waiting for me when we returned home yesterday. Do you have any more of those windshield frames?

Thanks

Garson

Garson, I will have to check, but I am pretty sure I have a few left. How many were you after?

~ James

Garson, I do have two more if you ant them. It will be $13.00 dollars shipped to you.

Thanks, James

Robin Stebbins, Terry Flynn, Julian Conde, Mario Campagna, payments were received, and your parts went out today.

Thanks! ~James

Back