• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Topfuel443's Garage Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Ok guys, cleaning out the drawers and boxes around the shop... need to get rid of this stuff. Price do NOT include shipping, but the shipping amount will be fair via USPS. I will ship to most anywhere in the world.

I DO NOT TAKE PAYPAL. Sorry, I just cant, please don't ask.

Check or money order in US funds is only payment I can take.

PLEASE ONLY REPLY IN THIS THREAD. I will not respond to any emails or PMs about this stuff. First to post, has first priority.

I will delete items as they are sold. if you say "I'll take it", that means its sold and payment is expected.

My address for payment is:

James Clegg

2785 Arborcrest Drive

Decatur, GA 30033

Now, onto the stuff.... LOWER PRICES

These are windshield rings intended for the Ossi Modellbau 1/4 scale tunnel, however I have sold them to guys to use on bigger hydros (gas sport hydros, etc.) They are stainless steel, and come with 56 stainless steel bolts, washers, and nuts. The hardware alone is worth double the asking price. Dresses up the big boats nicely. I PAID $45 each for these, but mistakingly ordered 20 of them instead of "2". Yeah... big mistake, but here they are none the less. I have 5 of these left. Todays Price, $5.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabe,

Would like the:

Orlic carb

4MM nipples - 3 of them

K&B drive dog - 3 of them

Will need a total.

John

Hi James,

i will take the plugs, please check the shippingcost´s and send me mail

Gabe,

I'll take the 1457 prop, (3) k&b drive dogs, and the Lawless bolt mount for K&B/CMB.

Send me total plus shipping to 24112 and I will send you some money.

Thanks,

Doug

Gabe,

Would like the:

Orlic carb

4MM nipples - 3 of them

K&B drive dog - 3 of them

Will need a total.

John
John, $55.00 total should get it to you.

Hi James,

i will take the plugs, please check the shippingcost´s and send me mail
Hallo Frank... I think $100 total will be ok. BUT, please note. I DO NOT take paypal anymore... let me know.

Gabe,

I'll take the 1457 prop, (3) k&b drive dogs, and the Lawless bolt mount for K&B/CMB.

Send me total plus shipping to 24112 and I will send you some money.

Thanks,

Doug
Doug, Should be about $22.00 bucks.

Thanks guys, ~ Gabe

Hi James,

i take the 2 K&B Drive Dog for 3/16 shafts left ship to Canada.Let me know please.

Thanks

Mario

Mario, $6.00 should take care of it...

All K&B Drive Dogs are sold.

Thanks, James

James: I will take some of the pressure fittings, 1-m3 90 degree, 4-m3 straight, 4-m5 straight, and 4-m4 straight, send me a total shipped to 98550. Thanks, Rick

James will take 3.5 rossi head button, . 3.5 rossi conn. rod. Ship to CT. Dave

Back