• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 30.5 Zenoah Modified

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I finally got a reply from Stephen and he is passing on the motor. In summary, it is still available. I may post this motor on another site within the next 24 hours.

I already responded to you replying to your pm. I’ll just take the motor so you’re not sitting on it!!
Hi Stephen,

I dug around and located a standard Zenoah pull start. It may be possible to sell the Geezer wheel for $25.00. I have seen people pay that much & that is how much I have paid numerous times.

Thank you,
Brad

The motor has been sold on another site pending payment. In summary, the buyer Stephen can NOT be trusted as a buyer for making the payment.
Regards,
Brad

First and foremost, I told you as soon asi got back I’d PayPal you. Then I walk in my house and get a call from someone who’s said you listed it on the dock! I had told you early in the week when I’d be back and you said ok. I’ve bought and sold here for quite a while. Your contents are out of line PERIOD!!

Back