The Orlando Culvert Dodgers 31st Annual Orlando Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with forums is, what you type does not have any emotion, well most anyway, I don't think Kent was trying to be negative, just wanted to find out what was going on. So having said that,

BILL, DO NOT GIVE IT UP. Every race, I mean every race, we had people fussing about something, whether it be buffering, pic quality, and my all time favorite, can you please pan the camera this way instead of that way (that one got under my skin a little). I bet you had phone call after phone call, pm's, and emails today with people wanting to find out something. Truth be told, I wanted to call to see if I could help but did not want to overstep any boundaries. This kind of vid streaming is ( I think) still a little before it's time, broadband internet has some catching up to do before all these bugs go away.

You picked this race up with very little time and it just aint that simple. Especially when you go to a new site that you have never been before is a whole nother beast. Even going to the same site, you still have them little bugs.

If there is anything I can help you with please let me know, be more than happy to help out. Grapevine says yall might be doing the Internats? ? ? :D

WOW!!! The most carnage I've seen EVER on a test and tune day. We got to see a rigger disappear right into a CAT, thunder boats with decks ripped off, a mono with the side torn out, a gas sport hydro with one sponson and side torn off and much, much more. Stay tuned. This was just a test day!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
That is horrible stuff just for open water. Wow! You and Buddy stay clear of the loose cannons and bring them back in one piece. I would think twice about running any prized hull in that crowd. Beas

James...I was guessing you made the trip down...no wonder they were looking for more tunnels entries....

Go Army!

-Kent

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to say that there are only 2 of us running the video production and camera at the Winternats ( me & Bill), on top of that we are trying to race and enjoy ourselves too. So bear with us as we are utilizing a 4g connection and even that seems to be to slow to reliably push the video through. We will probably bring down the bit rate and see if that helps tomorrow. Like Doug said...we are a little ahead of the technology available to us to even be doing this at all. As for the camera being manned full time...probably not going to happen. You get what you get and that's better than nothing at all.

Mike and Bill,

Keep up the good work guys.

The keyboard racers simply love to *****. Most of us appreciate your efforts, those that don't need to get off their lazy asses and show the rest of us how it's done.

Talk is Cheap. Try offering your assistance to make the process better, rather than whining. I'm sure Bill and Mike would more than welcome your participation. CHEERS !!! Bob

I watched on u tube "Twin racing" WOW Ralph,s RR twin flew Rooster up but got make it :eek:

James...I was guessing you made the trip down...no wonder they were looking for more tunnels entries....

Go Army!

-Kent
No Kent, I have been a bit under the weather the last couple of months and the race is a bit too far for me to travel, Charleston is about my distance and mileage limit these days. Last trip I made home to TN about took me out. Looking forward to the WTC race and hoping my health will hold out. I'm sure my mssing 10 tunnel hulls dropped the tunnel boat count!! lol. Hope to watch some of the NATs this weekend, or view updates and pictures. later, James

Well James, I hope you feel better real soon! It will be good to see you this racing season!

Hope Dick and Carol and the rest of the D12 crew are doing well down there...

-Kent

Another great day of racing, weather was a little snotty in the am, but the Orlando guys are doing a great job getting it done. Even though the guy running the recovery boat scares me at times.................. :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Who loves ya Dave ;)

P1010043.JPG

Got the Gas Tunnel finished up today Wayne so look out!!!!...... ;) Thanks to Dick Loeb, I will have a P Limited to run as well. I simply ran out of time. Thanks Dick...... ;)

I look forward to seeing you guys next week.
Good luck with the tunnels Ron..........Keep the magic smoke outta that P-Spec.........and watch out for those Vision Craft tunnels... :eek: :lol: ;)

-Kent
Well James, I hope you feel better real soon! It will be good to see you this racing season!

Hope Dick and Carol and the rest of the D12 crew are doing well down there...

-Kent
Hey Kent,

D12 is making a great showing so far. I'm very pleased with this new ML Boatworks Gas Tunnel. It won the first heat, and was winning the second when I lost the entire prop shaft assembly, including my prop.......;( Thank goodness I had parts to rebuild another assembly. It won the third heat today as well. Dick and I are in the top three in P Spec, (says alot for the ML Boatworks 295 and the guy doing the setup, Mr. Loeb). Carol is in the hunt on her B Stock and Dick won his heat of Twin Rigger today with the boat he got from Julian. The next thing you know, Julian will be sporting a tshirt with Joe Warren on the front and Dick Loeb on the back!!!!!....... ;) '

Thanks for asking about our progress and I look forward to seeing you at a race soon.

James, get well soon and hopefully I will see yu at a race too.

Hey Ron! Sounds like you are all doing really well...very cool!! Man...I'm gonna have to keep on my toes this year in P-spec tunnel!! How's that Junker fella doin'? He builds a great tunnel!

Hope you guys keep kickin' a$$ down there...keep up the good work!!

Betcha Carol's cookies were all gone the first hour!!

Talk to ya Ron...thanks much for the update!!

-Kent

You boys are just lucky Randy went under the radar and I dont have his boat :p

Funny how you didnt mention how well Mike boats running btw :rolleyes:

See you ladys in the AM ;)

Andy

See ya in the AM

Andy
No oversight Andy. I don't think Kent knows Mike and additional District 12

boaters that might be here such as Mike from Greensboro and others. He knows Dick and Carol very well. But since you mentioned it, Mike Brevoort's 40 hydro is in the top three in B Hydro and after today, hopefully the top 6 in B Mono. Thats really all that matters as the top six advance to the "shootout" round where the points are wiped out and the winners take all.

Now don't you need to be doing something like cleaning up Foley's boats for him?????........ ;)

See ya tomorrow.

See ya in the AM

Andy

boaters that might be here such as Mike from Greensboro and others. He knows Dick and Carol very well. But since you mentioned it, Mike Brevoort's 40 hydro is in the top three in B Hydro and after today, hopefully the top 6 in B Mono. Thats really all that matters as the top six advance to the "shootout" round where the points are wiped out and the winners take all.

Now don't you need to be doing something like cleaning up Foley's boats for him?????........ ;)

See ya tomorrow.
Go Ron, get that Gas Tunnel top wood. Hope you have that spare shaft assembly I hooked you up with! Keep those flex shafts greased with Buddy Lowe "jissem" and you will go fast and last long time GI.. lol, Beas

Great racing today once again guys and gals- The food and band where great at the after race party ;)

Thanks Wayne/Tammy and all the Orlando crew for a bust ass thankless job your doing, its appreciated B)

Andy

See ya in the AM

Andy

See ya tomorrow.
Go Ron, get that Gas Tunnel top wood. Hope you have that spare shaft assembly I hooked you up with! Keep those flex shafts greased with Buddy Lowe "jissem" and you will go fast and last long time GI.. lol, Beas
Thanks James. Shootout round tomorrow. Wish us luck. Already used that shaft.... ;)

Latest posts

Back