TecnoPower M03-21 Inboard Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David, you fell into that one. Jack did not make a statement, he asked a question.

You are preaching to the preacher.

Just keeping it light.... :rolleyes:

You have to have more projects going on that I do.
Sorry get a little over excited with these toy boat eng. :blink:

I guess I am just going threw my mid life crises. Could not afford a Ferrari. :lol:
Just picking on you David, figured that I owed you one for splashing my Zoom carb design....... :p
So I guess I shouldn't show what I did between post to a MAC 21 carb. :unsure:

The VAC intake would not fit in my rigger. No time to redesign the boat.

David, you fell into that one. Jack did not make a statement, he asked a question.

I guess I am just going threw my mid life crises. Could not afford a Ferrari. :lol:
Just picking on you David, figured that I owed you one for splashing my Zoom carb design....... :p

DIE GRINDER !!!!!! :lol: :lol:

DIE GRINDER !!!!!! :lol: :lol:
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUM A$$

Last edited by a moderator:
like the sleeve.glad they didn't go with the 3 port exhaust!
In your Opinion

I however dont Agree :p

Do you have a way that you can quantify your theory Steve

or is it Testing based results ?

BTW No aggro here just interest :mellow:

Greg
multiple 5 port novas,converted to 7 port.if you could get by removing the bars on the 5 port,i think it would fix it, but the piston will fall in to the port.kaboom!

Updated info: I earlier said that the sleeve dia of the M03 was 19.5 mm. That is wrong. I assumed (wrongly) that it was the same dia as the power head engines M01/M02 but that is not the case. The sleeve dia of the 3-port M03 is 19.6 mm. Sorry for misleading you...

Updated info: I earlier said that the sleeve dia of the M03 was 19.5 mm. That is wrong. I assumed (wrongly) that it was the same dia as the power head engines M01/M02 but that is not the case. The sleeve dia of the 3-port M03 is 19.6 mm. Sorry for misleading you...

That means it will fit the MAC 21 if my conversion to inch measure is right?

David

Great looking sleeve are the top of the transfers flat?

What is the OD of the sleeve in English measure?

David

If I am correct the sleeve has on OD of 19.5mm or .7677"

That is correct. I just fitted one set into a NR LS RX21 case. It fits rather well.
John was it the new 3 port MO3-21 sleeve that you fitted to your Nova?

If so what did the sleeve measure?

David

David,

It is the GO engine 7 port sleeve and the exhaust timing is about 188. Have not had the opportunity to run it yet. Hopefully soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
well I will just have to get one and see. If it dose it will mean more options for the MAC, CMB platform.

Should sell very good if it works. Maybe this was the plan from the start. why else would you make it just that much bigger?

David

Back