TecnoPower M03-21 Inboard Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your win, Niklas, and thanks for the up-dated pictures of the inboard Tecnopower .21 motor. I like the idea of including three different head inserts with the engine. Is the inboard flywheel included? Richard D

Thanks Richard, Nope, no flywheel or carb included at this time. I used the Solinger wheel & Zoom carb.

Congrats to you with the win Niklas!

Oh no that cyliner will never work. It is only a 3port design.LOL :rolleyes: :D

DAM IT ALL. Wanted it to fit my MAC. :angry:

How come those backward eng get to have all the fun.

If it was just bigger could have made it fit.

David

David

If you need a MAC 21 P/S set I have one of the new CMB Valvola sets. I used another set for an upgrade to my son's 20 RR with a MAC. They work rather well.

David

If you need a MAC 21 P/S set I have one of the new CMB Valvola sets. I used another set for an upgrade to my son's 20 RR with a MAC. They work rather well.
That is what I use now and it dose work very good. just really like the looks of that sleeve. reminds me of the FIA race engs.

Congrats to you with the win Niklas!

Oh no that cyliner will never work. It is only a 3port design.LOL :rolleyes: :D

Niklas Could you post another Photo of the Exhaust Side and Boost Side of the Liner

and if Possible the Piston ( Mainly Concerned with the Skirt like most men :p )

A shot of the End of the Crank would also be Great

Greg
Hi Greg,

Dont know really what other pics you want other then the ones I published here:

http://ne-stuff.blogspot.com/2011/06/tecnopower-m03-21-inside-pics.html

Boost pic, exhaust pic, some piston pics & end of crank pic is there... I even updated it with some additional pics today. :)

Please let me know if it was any other pic you meant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated, inside pics:

http://ne-stuff.blog...nside-pics.html

Updated, the M03 wins first Swedish hydro nats:

http://ne-stuff.blog...-fsr-h-ota.html

Great looking sleeve are the top of the transfers flat?

What is the OD of the sleeve in English measure?

David
Updated info: Yes, the top of the transfers are flat & sleeve dia is 19.6 mm. So the sleeve of the M03 does not fit the M01 & M02 power head engines as they use a 19.5 mm sleeve.

like the sleeve.glad they didn't go with the 3 port exhaust!
What is it that you dont like about the 3 port exhaust ?
will not turn near the rpm of a large single port,with our set up.your mileage may vary
the three port design will give greater area in the circumference of the cylinder for evacuating the ex gasses. But I think a single will do a better job at it even though it dose not wrap around the cylinder as much. With the right angle of ears as i call them it will flow more I think. the bridge that the three port design uses to get the wide stance in the cylinder I think would do more to disrupt the flow than a single with wide ears. you can not make the top of the ex port to wide or the piston will catch in it. That is the reason for the three port.

David

David, you fell into that one. Jack did not make a statement, he asked a question.

You are preaching to the preacher.

Just keeping it light.... :rolleyes:

You have to have more projects going on that I do.

David, you fell into that one. Jack did not make a statement, he asked a question.

Sorry get a little over excited with these toy boat eng. :blink:

I guess I am just going threw my mid life crises. Could not afford a Ferrari. :lol:

Sorry get a little over excited with these toy boat eng. :blink:

I guess I am just going threw my mid life crises. Could not afford a Ferrari. :lol:
Just picking on you David, figured that I owed you one for splashing my Zoom carb design....... :p

Back