• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

T.S. 2 O.S. 21 and erwin pipe for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkl3725

I have a top speed 2 with O.S. 21, and erwin pipe, futaba radio, high torque servo for sale, new boat and motor, never been started. look on southeasttexas.com go to classifieds, then go to hobbies, and there you will see a picture and price, nothing is wrong with it, I have decided to buy a miss vegas or a nitro super vee. thanks

I have a top speed 2 with O.S. 21, and erwin pipe, futaba radio, high torque servo for sale, new boat and motor, never been started. look on southeasttexas.com go to classifieds, then go to hobbies, and there you will see a picture and price, nothing is wrong with it, I have decided to buy a miss vegas or a nitro super vee. thanks

It would be more prone to bites if it were easier to get to. Try linking it here. just got to the page highlight the url and copy and paste it.

Went there, couldn't find it.

So, can you just post a price and a picture??? It would make life easy. :)

I know you got the pipe from me a while back, but im interested in the whole deal as well.

~James

Latest posts

Back