Paint Change

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason long

Good day folks. This is probably a silly question but I have a Miss Madison scale, I'd like to change up the paint scheme/decals. Wondering how I figure out which one is correct for the hull. Do you just pick one and go with it? Wanting to stay within the IMPBA rules. When I search I get Home Street. Id like to go that route but don't want to mix up boat with wrong sponsor.

Ok so that's looks like the 1999 boat, #8806 off of the master hull roster. You can also do the 2000 all yellow Madison as well as the 2000 Oberto. There are earlier boats that hull does but you'll need to add the rear winglets like the 1996 Jasper Engines boat has.

Attachments

• oberto.jpg
    oberto.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 0
  • jasper.jpg
    jasper.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0
  • madison.jpg
    madison.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 0
I would contact David Newton for a paint sheet for the year you're looking for. He has a website at
https://www.newtonmarine.com/
that has plans for a majority of the boats that have been built and run since the early days, some going as far back as the 1940s. Plan set 176 covers the 1991 to 2006 variants of the boat you have, just pick a letter to order the exact year and scheme that you like.

Back