STORM Series Race #1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tri Oval Tunnel racing -

I LOVE IT B)

This is gonna be FUN !!!!!

And did I see Premo entered in SS40 ????? :blink:

I didnt think he could drive that slow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mic-Bill -Randy.

Thanks for making this happen, its gonna be a hoot.

Andy
Drew, here's a picture of the back of the boat. Might as well get familiar with this angle, It's all you'll see. :D

Thats a CMB with a KB can. It's OUTLAW rules in STRA.

I'll send a sympathy card.

That SOOOO aint right- :huh:

Thats K&B(NOT CMB)

WITH a can :rolleyes:

Btw - I thought your floatation was in the front, Im not used to seeing the backside of your boat while I pick it up dead :blink:

Unless you wanna call the handle- the backside :p

LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
That SOOOO aint right- :huh:

Thats K&B(NOT CMB)

WITH a can :rolleyes:

Btw - I thought your floatation was in the front, Im not used to seeing the backside of your boat while I pick it up dead :blink:

Unless you wanna call the handle- the backside :p

LMAO
TOUCHE'

Tri Oval Tunnel racing -

I LOVE IT B)

This is gonna be FUN !!!!!

And did I see Premo entered in SS40 ????? :blink:

I didnt think he could drive that slow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mic-Bill -Randy.

Thanks for making this happen, its gonna be a hoot.

Andy
Drew, here's a picture of the back of the boat. Might as well get familiar with this angle, It's all you'll see. :D

Thats a CMB with a KB can. It's OUTLAW rules in STRA.

I'll send a sympathy card.

They way I see it you have two shots at bragging rights come next weekend that will last till May. You can turn the fastest 2 lap or win heat racing in any class. The guy who does both in any class will be the "Man" for sure. You all have one more week of smack talk then reality will prevail. I can't wait to take a shot at either and getting beat here will be no disgrace as competition is at the highest levels of outboard racing in Florida.

Randy sorry I don't have a picture of my Nelson can motor to post but you have seen it before from the rear view. :D :D Let the games begin ( I have to get my shots in here cause hes gonna crush my 20 program bigtime)

Ten day forcast is up and next weekend looks Purrrrfect for racing. Low 70's and small chance of rain. Lets hope it holds.

Mic

Guys... I wish I were a rich man. I would be there with bells on, it sounds like its gonna be a blast. Once this Job thing gets straightened out, maybe it'll be a little easier.

Yall have fun, dont let Andy launch anything, and keep em in one piece for the big show.

~James

Well, I will not make it there to enter the FE classes, but one of my hull designs will be there for Gas Tunnel!

Looks like the field is set for the race.

Classes will run in the following order.

1. FE Tunnel 5 boats 1 heat

2. Gas Tunnel 2 boats -will not charge drivers or score for series points but with time not a factor

and Buddy comming a long way they can match race for fun 1 heat

3. Mod 20 Tunnel 16 boats 3 heats

4. Mod 40 Tunnel 11 boats 2 heats

5. Mod VP 4 boats 1 heat

6. Open Tunnel 4 boats 1 heat

7. Stock/Sport 20 Tunnel 19 boats 3 heats

8. SS 40 Tunnel 5 boats 1 heats

TOTAL 13 heats in a round - 1st round Saturday afternoon & 52 heats on Sunday

best 4 out of 5 scored.

1st place gets framed certificates and 2 & 3rd places get certificates.

This is a very good turn out for our initial event and hope any and all will come out to watch.

STRA

Mark,

Just going to be a dogleg on the backstretch leading into a narrowed final turn. 3 of the 5 bouys will be left in.

Mic

Mic,

Thanks again for all you have done. Bill and myself went through the PA yesterday with Don, and Saturday is just around the corner. I can remember the first Tunnel Champs, and how well it was received. Now 6 years later it stands atop the hill, and it started with CMB just wanting to promote fun.

This will become a great addition to the Southeast and all the bragging rights that go along with it. 5 years from now we can say, "you remember when Bill and Ron and us talked about a shootout format." Having CMB as a partner, and the input from Mark and the rest will be the future of O/B staying solid.

Thanks Friend.

Randy

mic can,t make the first race sorry seeya in charleston buddy
Sorry to hear that. We were looking forward to your participation. You would have made the long haul award and got a refund that way. Now Poole looks to be the "FREE" racer.

Mic

Looks like the weather is gonna be SWEEEEET B)

Got the Tampa clubs LWRRB/"Low Wake Rapid Recovery Boat"

cleaned out and ready to rock......... :p :p :p

(thanks Rod btw)

And yes Don , I will remember the fuel this time :rolleyes:

Look out Premo , Old Red says-

slow and steady in SS40 :blink:

See you girls this weekend ;)

Andy

Word is that Premo is scared to bring his 20 mod out to play I guess Shawn Junker from Vision Craft boats has got him scared with that jimmy johnson motor.

Word is that Premo is scared to bring his 20 mod out to play I guess Shawn Junker from Vision Craft boats has got him scared with that jimmy johnson motor.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I was wondering when the smack was gonna start. :)

Back