STORM Series Race #1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well....I guess there is no need for be to be there with the only Gas Tunnel. Oh well....Gives me more time to get ready for the Miami Race. Ya'll have fun!!!

Well....I guess there is no need for be to be there with the only Gas Tunnel. Oh well....Gives me more time to get ready for the Miami Race. Ya'll have fun!!!
Sorry Wayne, Would LOVE TO REDEAM MYSLEF but due to work I can't sorry to hear that you are scared of little Buddy. Buddy can't wait to see you at the WTC. Wayne NEXT TIME. <_< Mitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Just when I thought I was gonna smell some gas (rigger :rolleyes: ) burning

Zamm it man :(

Andy

Got a good handling Mod-VP and a 20 Sport that is running sweet and gonna do a little more tweaking on it Saturday. Someone bring an extra roll of radio box tape that I can purchase. I guess if I get it from the TBM it will cost me 50 bucks!! :lol: Georgia is coming to take home some wood....I mean, paper. :)

Georgia is coming to take home some wood....I mean, paper. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

The official TBM tuning day is today. As usual at an undisclosed location. I hope your bringing your A game Mark, your gonna need it. B)

Saturday fast lap contest:

2- Lap Oval procedure

Put your name and class to be timed on the sign up sheet at the drivers stand. You will then be called up and run in that order. We will collect fees at the end of the timing event before heat racing begins. Any insured member can run any boat in any outboard class. Fasted 2 lap will be posted on the dry-erase board and your name and time will remain till beaten.

Cost $1 to post a time and $1 more if we have to retrieve you. If you dump in the middle of a run and don't complete just the $1retrieve. If you post a time and die on the way in you pay the $1 retrieve. This is a fund raiser to promote STRA outboard racing.

When you are called to the water. Launch and drive around the normal course. Pass the start/finish line 2 times get into a rhythm and on the third pass or lap your two lap time will start. You can waive of your run at any time before timing starts and return from the bottom of the list without extra charges.

3 stop watches and we throw out the high and low time. If only two register then the average will post. One watch no official run. If no volunteers to run watches and time speak up the contestant before and after the run will do the timing. Let's make this fun for everyone

Just a heads up for those attending the race.

Mic

:ph34r: TBM final testing going on today at Pond X. Guess you have to be a made member to know the secret location. :ph34r:

All heats have been generated and everything is a go. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day.

There are ALOT of fast stock and Mod 20 tunnels on the roster for this weekend! 40's are very strong as well.

See y'all in the morning.

Bill

All heats have been generated and everything is a go. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day.

There are ALOT of fast stock and Mod 20 tunnels on the roster for this weekend! 40's are very strong as well.

See y'all in the morning.

Bill
The RRB - is cleaned out/ fueled and ready to collect PLENTY of you boys money-

HEARLE/PREMO/BRITTON/OTTO- just leave a twenty in the kitty (each :rolleyes: ) for TT-

We will bill ya for the rest of the recovery runs later :blink:

You owe me " ONE DOLLA " :ph34r:

Just finished charging the batteries for "OLD RED"

She says slow and steady baby in SS40 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See you all in the am.

Andy

What happened to Jay in SS D ?????

I need another class- rrrggghhhh ,

You bastages have me hooked already :blink:

Andy

Time Trials completed today.

Lots of laughs and lots of -

"you owe me one dolla" :p :p :p

Its a pleasure to be involved in the very first , of whats sure to be, a killer series.

I will keep you in suspense on the results, as Im sure Mic will fill you in later ;)

Lets just say some VERY nice laps where layed down in less than perfect weather.........

Andy

IF WHAT I HERD IS TRUE VISION HAD FASTEST TIME . WHAT HAPPENED TO TEAM BRAGGERS (LYNX) NOT TRYING TO START SMACK JUST A LITTE RUB RANDY ALL IN FUN GARY

IF WHAT I HERD IS TRUE VISION HAD FASTEST TIME . WHAT HAPPENED TO TEAM BRAGGERS (LYNX) NOT TRYING TO START SMACK JUST A LITTE RUB RANDY ALL IN FUN GARY
I heard they are holding it all back for the 5 rounds of heat racing on Sunday Gary :blink:

And BTW - Where were you ;)

I got squat for no one - so Im gonna talk some smack :p ;) :p

Andy

I heard they are holding it all back for the 5 rounds of heat racing on Sunday Gary :blink:

And BTW - Where were you ;)

I got squat for no one - so Im gonna talk some smack :p ;) :p

Andy
I'm not holding back anything. My 20 MOD is on point! I was one second off of the NAMBA world record for two lap time, and that was in rough water. Drake is faster than that, But I did it in heat race trim with a plain jane 442, and it was planted like it was in slick water. They may be faster, but mine ain't shabby at all.

Shawn ripped off a 25.13 run like it was nothing (CMB). I think Drake ticked off a 25.25(NOVA). Nobody else was even close. Kudo's where they are due. Both would have shattered the A MOD NAMBA record (27.01) had this been an officially timed event.

Yeeha! can't wait for tomorrow!

Come and get u some
SMACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2zz6max.gif

Come and get u some
Jeez Hearl, I still got some from the last two day race. It's going on three weeks now and it's starting to smell. The wife won't let me keep it in the house no more.

I really didn't think you had any more some left after your whoopin yesterday. but ill get some more from ya if your that serious about giving away all your some again today.

I'll bring a Ziploc baggie to put it in...

Some one is happy because I gave some to everyone,u may lose some or win some but u may always go and get some more if you really wanted some, main deal here is don't give it all away EVER. if this happens you may never find some while someone else has some it is not very easy to get some if some people are trying to get some from you while you are trying to get some from someone else , Bill I still have some if you need some cause I know you gave some to someone while tring to get some yourself. PS Had a grand time with some killer tri oval heat racing nascar style getter done. hats off to the STRA 'S 1st Storm Series event pretty much somerizes my sommery..

Never to late

getcha some!!!!!

Some one is happy because I gave some to everyone,u may lose some or win some but u may always go and get some more if you really wanted some, main deal here is don't give it all away EVER. if this happens you may never find some while someone else has some it is not very easy to get some if some people are trying to get some from you while you are trying to get some from someone else , Bill I still have some if you need some cause I know you gave some to someone while tring to get some yourself. PS Had a grand time with some killer tri oval heat racing nascar style getter done. hats off to the STRA 'S 1st Storm Series event pretty much somerizes my sommery..

Never to late

getcha some!!!!!
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got me a little some thanks to Drake Giving Mic some, then Audra was kind enough to give me some - so I actually ended up with 2 somes in the last round-

Does that mean I owe someone some ? :huh: :blink:

Geeze Hearle - you went and confused me again :unsure:

Great times btw, the Tri-Oval was Bad azzzzzzz B)

Andy

Back