STORM Series Race #1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29 Boats so far...

Driver Count: 10, Model Count: 29

Gas Tunnel

**No Entries**

MOD B Tunnel

01, Britton, William

02, Connelly, Jeff

03, Halbrehder, Audra

04, Halbrehder, Jay

05, Junker, Shawn

06, Premo, Randy

07, Whiddon, Jeff

MOD D Tunnel

01, Crocker, Rick

02, Halbrehder, Jay

03, Hutchinson, Daniel

04, Junker, Shawn

05, Premo, Randy

06, Whiddon, Jeff

MODVP Tunnel

01, Halbrehder, Audra

02, Halbrehder, Mic

03, Junker, Shawn

Open Tunnel

01, Halbrehder, Jay

02, Halbrehder, Mic

Stock B Kneeler

**No Entries**

Stock B Tunnel

01, Britton, William

02, Connelly, Jeff

03, Halbrehder, Jay

04, Halbrehder, Mic

05, Hutchinson, Daniel

06, Junker, Shawn

07, Premo, Randy

08, Whiddon, Jeff

Super Stock D Tunnel

01, Halbrehder, Audra

02, Halbrehder, Mic

03, Whiddon, Jeff

Hey Bill, didnt see the tab for pay by check on the online- only paypal ?

Am I missing it ?

Put me in for SuperStock D-tunnel :blink:

Namba 1327

ch 87

alt ch88

Andy

Hey Bill, didnt see the tab for pay by check on the online- only paypal ?

Am I missing it ?

Put me in for SuperStock D-tunnel :blink:

Namba 1327

ch 87

alt ch88

Andy
Done!

PS* The option to pay by mail or paypal is on the same page that you select the classes that you wish to enter.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Any open water on Friday?

Also, is it safe to assume the "super stock D Tunnel" is the same rules as sport D tunnel at the WTC? And stock B tunnel, is this the same as sport B at the WTC?

~James

Never mind... I just read Mic's reply. A little confusing is all.

So, Is there any open water?

Thank you Andrew... You have no idea how much better I feel now that I know you are looking out for me :D :p

~James

Any open water on Friday?

Also, is it safe to assume the "super stock D Tunnel" is the same rules as sport D tunnel at the WTC? And stock B tunnel, is this the same as sport B at the WTC?

~James
James,

The short answer is no open water on Friday. When we set this up we figured that the race would pretty much be mainly local racers. This is our initial event and please allow growing pains. We didn't know if there would be anyone to set up and didn't apply with the county parks for that day. One thing we could do is open up some time Saturday before and maybe a lunch break open water around our timmed lap event. We figured timmed laps would give people a chance to really tune up too. As it looks we probably will have at most 12-13 heats in a round of racing. That gives us time to get the first heat in starting by 2:30 in the afternoon. 52 heats and 4 rounds should be doable with Randy at the helm on Sunday.

Now if anyone expresses interest we can aproach Mike Whitney and ask to use the Riverview site to test on Friday. About 20 miles away from Brandon.

Sorry for the confusion on classes. I knew that would happen blending NAMBA and IMPBA. I wish we would use .21 & .45 rather than the A B C D class names. I think everyone will figure it out.

Hope your comming and bringing some of the low country crew. Let us know how we can make it a better event and accomodate you all.

Mic

Thank you Andrew... You have no idea how much better I feel now that I know you are looking out for me :D :p

~James
You know - Andrew sounds so formal -

JAMES ;)

Im just gonna have to say "sorry Sr."

when I toss your **** boat in upside down with the radio off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is gonna be -GOOD TIMES B)

Andy

Well the Winternats are over and "Team Lynx" has throw down the gauntlet in .21 tunnel mod and sport. Entries are starting to come in and we'll see who gets the long haul award. (entry fee refunded) Looks like 5 weeks till race day so let the smack talk begin. Remember we will take payment at the race so if you choose mail in on the RC events site where everyone needs to register, you don't need to send in fees right away. We will close entries March 1st so we have time to align the classes.

Mic

Well the Winternats are over and "Team Lynx" has throw down the gauntlet in .21 tunnel mod and sport. Entries are starting to come in and we'll see who gets the long haul award. (entry fee refunded) Looks like 5 weeks till race day so let the smack talk begin. Remember we will take payment at the race so if you choose mail in on the RC events site where everyone needs to register, you don't need to send in fees right away. We will close entries March 1st so we have time to align the classes.

Mic
Well Im putting the radio in Old-Red as we type- lol

Gonna try and get some test laps at my pond this week-

Thanks Mic and Jay, You guys are the best B)

Too bad those LINKS guys are too scared to run SS 40 -lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy

PS -

I got the boat all ready tonight and bench fired it - just to make sure everything was good.....

As much as I hate to admit it- :rolleyes:

Im **** fired up about testing this boat Tues afternoon B)

Urgent Race update

Rumors in and around the mess hall and cellblock "C" are the TBM (Tunnel Boat Mafia) may be declaring war and going to the matress soon for this race. Not sure if any of the LCS (Low Country Syndicate) will even dare cross the Florida border.Seems to be some unrest with the some of the family..Might even draw first blood at SOWEGA News at 11.

I aint skeered.... Just broke.

I will be scraping up enough pennies for Sowega though.

~ James

Remember, the STORM tunnel race series is made up of 4 races, this one being the first. The second is the World Tunnel OB Championships hosted by the Charleston Model Boaters, Apr 30 to 02 May. Please see the CMB thread about the WTC race for info.

Mic

Too bad those LINKS guys are too scared to run SS 40 -lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy

PS -

I got the boat all ready tonight and bench fired it - just to make sure everything was good.....

We are not scared look at my entry its called a shaman!

Guess I will get signed up to show I'm not scared to cross the Florida line. Scared of what?? Team Bobcat and the TBM? Hahahahhahahah!!!!!

Mic

Andy

PS -

We are not scared look at my entry its called a shaman!
Its gonna be a Shaman- when that HTV spanks your azz :p :p :p

This is gonna be fun B)

Andy

I'm not scared to cross the Florida line.

YEAH............BUT YOUR GONNA LIMP BACK HOME !!!!!!!!!

Im pretty sure there is a new player in town boyz-

Just got back from testing the 40 Tunnel Mic was gracious enough to loan me to get me going.

LOOK OUT LADYS :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Im digging this tunnel thing B)

Oh BTW -

the boat is awesome. :rolleyes:

Lets see if I can get me some Otto at the 2 day race in Brandon to start this thing off properly while the boss is away !!!!!

Gotta make sure the HTV boys are properly represented in there abscence ;)

Andy

Back