STORM Series Race #1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Britton

The Florida Chapter of The Southeastern Tunnelhull Racing Association Present the STORM Series Race #1

When:

March 6-7, 2010

Where:

Dover District Pond, Courtesy Brandon Model Boaters.

This is the first race of this series and therefore things are subject to change. Main priority is for fun to be had by all.

Enter by going to www.rcracingevents.com

Last edited by a moderator:
The Florida Chapter of The Southeastern Tunnelhull Racing Association Present the STORM Series Race #1

When:

March 6-7, 2010

Where:

Flyer Attached. The flyer is the only way to enter.

This is the first race of this series and therefore things are subject to change. Main priority is for fun to be had by all.

You Da man. :D

Tunnelheads,

We set up the bet 4 of 5 heats so you could just make Sunday and be in the hunt. Timmed laps. $1 per run and $1 more if we have to retrieve you. This is a fund raiser to get the STRA kitty started. Bragging rights here and oportunity to be a Brandon record holder.I am sure we will have some time for open water also in the day if there are not that many contestants.

We also discussed free race entry for the longest haul. (residence to race site. SNOWBIRDS excluded.) So Charleston guys don't let an Atwell or Pool sneak off with this one. Also FE guys if you want to race let us know so we can offer the classes/Charleston rules.

Mic

Oops... Sorry, about the error

I have set it up and you can now enter via rcracingevents.com so the flyer is not needed. Just go to www.rcracingevents.com

Mail-ins are an option during registration and actually are preferable over Paypal. Also, payment will be accepted on race day if not sent in with entry.

Bill

Tunnelheads,

We set up the bet 4 of 5 heats so you could just make Sunday and be in the hunt. Timmed laps. $1 per run and $1 more if we have to retrieve you.
Timmed laps with no pick-ups :lol: = your not trying hard enough :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im gonna be a busy boy ;)

Andy

Bill,

For the timed laps, do you want me to count.....

1 gozinta

2 gozinta ..

3 goz...

:D

sincerely,

Jethro Bodean

When:

March 6-7, 2010

Where:

Please provide me the physical address of the race site so I can Map Quest the drive from my location. Thanks, James.

When:

March 6-7, 2010

Where:

Please provide me the physical address of the race site so I can Map Quest the drive from my location. Thanks, James.
Dover District Park

2820 North Galagher Road

Dover, Florida. 33568

To clarify we are running classes parallel with the Charleston club.

.21 tunnel mod.& 'Sport". Sport under IMPBA rules allows internal mods but out of the box carb and exhaust. For Florida we will call it Superstock I guess.

.45 tunnel mod & (stock/sport-outlaw stock) SS will be any motor,lower,modification, but must use a can type non tuned pipe exhaust.

NAMBA uses A&B and IMPBA used C&D to define .21&.45 motors.

The STORM series will try to blend class rules from both organizations for the purpose of better competition.

Mic

Even if your not going to this race do check out Bills handy work at http://www.rcracingevents.com/ (browse races)

You can click on drivers to see who's registered and the click Classes and it will put every driver in order of classes. Also if you are entering make sure you pick pay by mail or paypal. It will be ok to pay the morning of the race for your convenience if you just want to use cash.

*** this is a NAMBA insured event but we used B & D for .21 & .45 classes to mirror Charleston. One day NAMBA is $10 I believe.****

Mic

Mark Poole where are the OMC's in Mod VP? Get your nawthern boys in step.

Latest posts

Back