Scammer on ebay!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Australia and buy a lot of my racing gear from the so called good old US of A.I have never had a problem with sending money or recieving my goods but some of you obviously seem to have people from other countries in a catagory of there own,i am sure that some of you would have been ripped off from your own country men.You would think people from overseas are all theives.There are scum bags no matter where you go but don't put us all in that category there are some top people to deal with.I hope you get your money so you aren't at a loss.
The reason why most deal with there own country..If you get riped off ,you can get the police involed and other athorities plus it would be easyer to get it resoved..good luck getting fouran police involdment and getting it resoved...I hope you get your money or boat back.. this is the reason why on ebayers state only sell to the lower 48 states.... I did buy from AU twise and China twise without any proublems...You also need to look at there feedbacks scores too..anyone less then 98% I dont deal with..Oh just see this to on ebay.. wright now the have a new buyers protection,pay for orginal sale price and shipping...

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Australia and buy a lot of my racing gear from the so called good old US of A.I have never had a problem with sending money or recieving my goods but some of you obviously seem to have people from other countries in a catagory of there own,i am sure that some of you would have been ripped off from your own country men.You would think people from overseas are all theives.There are scum bags no matter where you go but don't put us all in that category there are some top people to deal with.I hope you get your money so you aren't at a loss.
Your right,

I had to deal with a bonehead from California that didnt comprehend the fact that their are 7 days in a week, 5 of those are bussiness days and USPS does not ship on sundays....Oh,and it also took him 4 days to F'in pay me to begin with.....The clock doesnt start tickin' til I get my money....

Back