• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boat parts, miscellaneous parts. Engines, piston and sleeves, etc.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Ive got a huge pile of stuff to sell for a friend, and im starting with pipes and stuff that's exhaust related. Many of these are new old stock, unless otherwise noted. I have done the best I can to take pictures of this stuff, as some of it I am not familiar with. If you need specific pictures or dimensions, I will do my best to oblige. Now for the disclaimer stuff:

PLEASE READ

§ Paypal ONLY
§ No PM's!! All questions here.
§ I will ship within 2-3 days unless I specify something else. I work for a living....
§ Shipping is NOT included in the pricing. (I will tell you the total with shipping)
§ I am ONLY shipping via USPS.
§ I will ship ANYWHERE in the world, but you will pay for shipping.
§ If you say 'Ill take it', its yours. Otherwise, its still fair game.
§ I expect payment imeddiatley
§
My Paypal address is - [email protected]
First up is a Brand New .67 Cam/Mac/CMB piston and Sleeve. The package is from CMB, but says CAM.67 on it. Im 99% sure it fits the MAC .67's as well.

$90.00, plus shipping.

Next up, Picco parts lot. It includes a front housing that is simply labeled "P .67", and a new blue colored water Jacket. I assume its a .67 sized jacket, there are no labels on it. Water Jacket is sold!! Front housing is still available. $10.00, plus shipping.

$30.00 plus shipping.

Next up, CMB .45RS piston and Sleeve. Brand new.

$75.00 plus shipping.

Next up is a Prop box and props. This is sold as a lot. The box is aluminum and in like new condition. The props are in great shape, and appear to be sharpened and balanced, although im not sure by who. They are: ABC H50, ABC MW3, ABC H48, and the last one is an ABC H4?. I cant read the last number, but im guessing its an H48 since it appears to be the same diameter as the other H48, although the hub is a little shorter than the H48.

$100.00, plus shipping.

Next up, a used (light scratches) Speedmaster starter handle. This may or may not need new wires, they appear to be cut fairly short. Easy enough to do. Button seems to work just fine. in good shape.

$40.00 plus shipping. Starter Handle is Sold!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Next up, a used Sullivan Dynatron starter. Works well with the above handle. In good shape, tested and it works fine.

$70.00 plus shipping.

Will do a package deal for the starter and handle for $100.00 plus shipping.

Next up, Picco .67 Piston and Sleeve. Brand New, not sure which motor this is for honestly. I can measure any part of it for you, or take different pics for you.

$60.00, plus shipping.

Sold to Wayne!

Next up is a set of foam/resin sponsons. Im not sure what they fiit. They are hard and smooth on the outside. They were in a box marked 'Hughey', and they come with wood inner panels. Im assuming its a hughey rigger (??) but dont know for sure. They appear to be .21-.45 size sponsons. They also come with one rear shoe/sponson, although its not pictured.

$20.00, plus shipping.

Sold to Chris!

Lastly, here is a like new, only one tank of fuel run through it, Ernie Lafleur CMB .45RS Outboard Conversion. Ernie did the conversion and mods to the engine. It comes with an extra water jacket and head button. The flywheel has some scratches on it, but are just cosmetic. It comes with a square drive collet ready to bolt on to a K&B or Lawless .45 style lower unit. It will be belt started, belt not included. Comes with Box and Stickers. These motors are a BEAST on the back of a tunnel.

$450.00 plus shipping.

Sold to Julian.

I really don't know what the problem is, but I think its ip related. I'm posting this from my phone because 3 different computers and 3 different web browsers who all share the same ip won't let me get on this site. I've got Don looking into it for me.

Ok guys, I got the i.p thing sorted out. Please see the first two posts for goods for sale! I have tons more stuff to sell, over 50 props, bags and bags of speedmaster hardware new in the package, etc. I will get it all listed as soon as I can.

Gabe,

If you have a Speedmaster hydro 21 mini rudder unit among the remaining items I can use it. Prefer new and uncut. Thanks.

Of note, I tried a CMB 67 & 80 CAM P/S to fit in a MAC 67 & 84 and the ports would not line up right without a lot of grinding. Not sure if anyone else saw the same thing but it did not work for me.

Hi, Will you please send dimensions of the Picco 67 piston / sleeve to me? Also, Pictures of the other ports to [email protected]. If it's for an EXR I would like it...it may be for a P67 but I can't tell from the picture.

Thanks,

Chris Capaldi
I will do that Chris, it will be later tonight or first thing in the morning. I will post the dimensions and picture here for everyone to see, although you have first shot at it.

I'll take the .45 RS P/L.
You got it sir, add $6.00 to the asking price, and it will get shipped to you on Monday morning via Priority mail. The paypal address is listed in the original post, Thanks!

I'll give you $20 plus shipping for the water jacket. I dont need the front housing. Let me know....
Sure, that sounds fair to me. Add $6.00 for priority mail and I will send it out Monday morning. Paypal address listed above in the original post.

Gabe,

If you have a Speedmaster hydro 21 mini rudder unit among the remaining items I can use it. Prefer new and uncut. Thanks.

Of note, I tried a CMB 67 & 80 CAM P/S to fit in a MAC 67 & 84 and the ports would not line up right without a lot of grinding. Not sure if anyone else saw the same thing but it did not work for me.
John, im not sure on the rudder assembly, I will look. They will be the next items I list likely.

I was told the CAM would fit the Mac .67, but maybe not. If anyone else can confirm yes or no it would be helpful. I dont want someone to buy it and it turn out to be incorrect. Thanks.

Its yours Mikey, add $6.00 to the price for priority shipping, and I will ship it out Monday morning.

Allenrichards, I got your payment for the water jacket. Thanks!

Everyone, please be sure your ship to address is in the paypal payment!!

Chris,I can see on the small bag a handwritten 'P-67'. Hopefully the pictures and dimensions will confirm.

The overall height of the sleeve is 1.718"

The diameter of the portion that goes into the case is 1.180"

The diameter of the top portion (where the head shim would go) is 1.295"

The thickness of the top lip is 0.080"

The I.D. at the top of the sleeve is 0.968"

The I.D at the bottom of the sleeve is 0.971"

Here are a few more pictures.

Gabe I will take the like new CMB 45RS engine with the Ernie outboard conversion.

Julian

Chris, no problem. Thanks for confirming.

Julian, its yours sir. Add $6.00 and send it to the paypal address listed above. Thanks guys.

I'm open to offrrs on the rest.

Chris, no problem. Thanks for confirming.

Julian, its yours sir. Add $6.00 and send it to the paypal address listed above. Thanks guys.

I'm open to offrrs on the rest.
gabe , i'm still interested in the gold head 45 air cooled head....bob

Back