• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boat parts, miscellaneous parts. Engines, piston and sleeves, etc.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, everything has been updated on the original postings. Feel free to make reasonable offers.

I will take the picco 67 piston liner set please get me the total $ shipping to aus could be combined with gregs request if his goes ahead if it suits him also.

Greg, I will get the dimensions in a little while and post them here. If its what you want, I will let you both know what the shipping will be to Aus. It should be fairly cheap since its such a small package. Wayne, I will mark the Picco stuff sold to you, and we will get the shipping figured out.

Also guys, the CMB RS .45 piston and sleeve is still available. Buckshot does not need it.

Greg, I will get the dimensions in a little while and post them here. If its what you want, I will let you both know what the shipping will be to Aus. It should be fairly cheap since its such a small package. Wayne, I will mark the Picco stuff sold to you, and we will get the shipping figured out.

Also guys, the CMB RS .45 piston and sleeve is still available. Buckshot does not need it.
Gabe ill take the 45RS piston and sleeve as well. put it with the motor let me know ok.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Julian, I will put it all together and get it out Monday. I have all of the items here in my possession. Just send paypal for the sleeve amount, shipping is already taken care of sir. Thanks!

~ Gabe

Ok Julian, I will put it all together and get it out Monday. I have all of the items here in my possession. Just send paypal for the sleeve amount, shipping is already taken care of sir. Thanks!

~ Gabe
Thank you sir Paypal you shortly.

Julian

Here is the updated list of whats left, and some new prices.

First up is a Brand New .67 Cam/Mac/CMB piston and Sleeve. The package is from CMB, but says CAM.67 on it. Im 99% sure it fits the MAC .67's as well.

$90.00, plus shipping. (Greg has first choice, once I get dimensions)

Next up, Picco parts lot. It includes a front housing that is simply labeled "P .67", and a new blue colored water Jacket. I assume its a .67 sized jacket, there are no labels on it. Water Jacket is sold!! Front housing is still available. $10.00, plus shipping.

Next up, a used Sullivan Dynatron starter. Works well with the above handle. In good shape, tested and it works fine.

$70.00 plus shipping. NEW PRICE $55.00 plus shipping.

Greg, here are the dimensions on the CMB/CAM P&L.

Overall Height - 1.732"

Outside Diameter of sleeve (case portion) 1.181"

Lip thickness at the top of the sleeve. 0.118"

O.D. of the lip portion of the sleeve. 1.357"

I.D. of the sleeve at the bottom. 0.996"

I.D. at the top of the sleeve. 0.992"

OD of piston (top, near the oil groove). 0.996"

Height of the piston 0.881"

Hope that helps, here are a few more pictures also.

Gabe,

Ill take the props for $75. How about that K&B stuff?..... :)

Ron, send me $425.00 and its all yours.

Greg, sounds good. Just let me know.

James

Payment sent for K&B stuff, props, and prop box. Thanks Gabe. I will PM address.

Props and prop box sold to Ron.

Still waiting to hear from Greg on the P&L.

This is whats left, officially.

Here is the updated list of whats left, and some new prices. Someone needs a backup starter! These things are awesome.., and that less than half the price of a new one.

First up is a Brand New .67 Cam/Mac/CMB piston and Sleeve. The package is from CMB, but says CAM.67 on it. Im 99% sure it fits the MAC .67's as well.

$90.00, plus shipping. (Greg has first choice, once I get dimensions)

Next up, Picco parts lot. It includes a front housing that is simply labeled "P .67", and a new blue colored water Jacket. I assume its a .67 sized jacket, there are no labels on it. Water Jacket is sold!! Front housing is still available. $10.00, plus shipping.

Next up, a used Sullivan Dynatron starter. Works well with the above handle. In good shape, tested and it works fine.

$70.00 plus shipping. NEW PRICE $55.00 plus shipping.

Greg, I can do that. I should be able to send both of the P&L sets for the same amount. If you want to pay me $95, and Wayne can send me $65.00 (basically splitting the shipping, $5 each) I will send it out. Just send it to the paypal address listed in the original ad, and I will get it out to you guys. Ill send Wayne a PM.

Got it Greg, thanks. Can you PM me your address just to be sure I have it? Ill get them both shipped out tomorrow.

Back