Roadrunner Crew 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bring the Ealges and let the ass kicking begin.. Joe you talking about David Wilfongs flyling eagle LOL ha ha

I have a B Mono Seaducer for you to run in Atlanta Just a Thought ok
cant make it to Atlanta guys..wish i could!! be ready for peter mueller and rich junker..these twin eagles will be sick fast!! joe im droping the struts today..ill be testing this suday!!

looking for the 90mph mark!! going to try some modfied 5.8"s with a special kick..Mark ill keep u posted

Brett what you mean no ATL save the money its still 9 weeks away

thats k keep us posted ok ill call you tonight Brett. Im going to start a Official Roadrunner Thread Just for us you know we need to take pictures of all the roadrunner boys and there boats so i can make an official thread.
The reason I didn't make that pic was I was back in my pit trying to recoup all the stuff Julian had borrowed from me and scattered !!!LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats k keep us posted ok ill call you tonight Brett. Im going to start a Official Roadrunner Thread Just for us you know we need to take pictures of all the roadrunner boys and there boats so i can make an official thread.
The reason I didn't make that pic was I was back in my pit trying to recoup all the stuff Julian had borrowed from me and scattered !!!LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe you were right about the struts...boat ran amazing!!! Too bad u wont be here for the twin shootout in march..you should reconsider

Joe you were right about the struts...boat ran amazing!!! Too bad u wont be here for the twin shootout in march..you should reconsider
I would have like to have helped you in Orlando... You had the 90 Hydro TWIN!!!! FASSSSSST Boat... Good JOB!! Time to build the 101 TWIN....... Maybe Ralph will build you a New Style Flat bottom TWIN for the RS101 Engines?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha very funny Tom I think I use your 3/4 wrench and your flow meter the most along with other misc. Next time I'm going to toss it in the lake. Hey Joe Warren (JUMPER)is going to be there at Brandon lol. It's gonna be a good race. Hey brett !!! Thomas elkins has a point. ATL is 9 weeks away.

Julian

Beep Beep

I would have like to have helped you in Orlando... You had the 90 Hydro TWIN!!!! FASSSSSST Boat Good JOB!! Time to build the 101 TWIN....... Maybe Ralph will build you a New Style Flat bottom TWIN for the RS101 Engines?
Joe let the Cat out of the bag. Flat bottom boat to go fast.

I would have like to have helped you in Orlando... You had the 90 Hydro TWIN!!!! FASSSSSST Boat Good JOB!! Time to build the 101 TWIN....... Maybe Ralph will build you a New Style Flat bottom TWIN for the RS101 Engines?
Joe let the Cat out of the bag. Flat bottom boat to go fast.
MEOOOOOOOOW !!!!!

Jose there are only 3 that exist... #4 is getting sealer put on it now... :eek:

JW i have to speak you you about F mono Specs i need your help.. 931-216-1830 my cell

julian

JW i have to speak you you about F mono Specs i need your help.. 931-216-1830 my cell

julian
Seaducer 44, New RS101 , what other specs do you need? I have a NEW 2010 Red Metal Flake/White splatter Seaducer 44 I will sell you NO HOLES DRILLED with hardware or without? or I can put the hardware on it & build & install the tanks too? What do you want? All my stuff is NEW............

Back