Joe Warren Laying the Smackdown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe the Florida boys ain't ready for the Flying J's of Tennessee.

Julian.

Mark watch my video of my twin on the f hydro heat in Atlanta thread i posted and tell me what you think.

Stop diddling with it and let it rip.

Don't be SKEERD thy won't blow up.

Big chuck, you better come to Huntsville if you want to race your twin. Nitro Nats according to Mike may not happen It depends on getting enough entries. So if you are wanting to get it on come to Huntsville. It will be the twin shoot out of the year. Doc BTW I entered 7 boats in the Nitro Nats and look forwared to going. Doc
Doc NITRO NATS ARE ON and we have some sweet water. JW you had the field covered,too bad you never had to pour the fuel to them motors......

Big chuck, you better come to Huntsville if you want to race your twin. Nitro Nats according to Mike may not happen It depends on getting enough entries. So if you are wanting to get it on come to Huntsville. It will be the twin shoot out of the year. Doc BTW I entered 7 boats in the Nitro Nats and look forwared to going. Doc
Doc NITRO NATS ARE ON and we have some sweet water. JW you had the field covered,too bad you never had to pour the fuel to them motors......
Someone said they thought hey had us Covered?????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: Had my little props On & they could not come to a legal start.... I know it is a ***** when you give it away on the start. I done it heat #1 .. But learned from it.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe remember ATL Ralph yourself and i fighting on the clock every time sided by side until the first turn. then in one heat i split in between you and Tracy dolphin from downtown to get a perfect start that was great. sucks when you jump

Julian

Joe remember ATL Ralph yourself and i fighting on the clock every time sided by side until the first turn. then in one heat i split in between you and Tracy dolphin from downtown to get a perfect start that was great. sucks when you jump

Julian
Yes, We will do it all again in Huntsville, Working on another New Twin....... Newier Design!!

Back