Joe Warren Laying the Smackdown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

enjoy this video from little thunder this is not the twin shootout video but it's a good heat. Joe Warren Indiana's Twin Hydro Champion

Roadrunners Twins Dominating the Shootouts

Julian Conde - Orlando Winternats Twin shootout Hydro Champion (Roadrunner)

Ralph Almirola - Orlando winternats twin rigger champion (Roadrunner)

Nub Kopisca- Brandon Florida Twin Hydro Champion (Roadrunner)

Joe Warren- Atlanta Twin Hydro Champion (Roadrunner)

Joe Warren -Indiana Twin Hydro Champion (Roadrunner)

See the Pattern I Do. BEEP BEEP MOVE OUT THE WAY !!!!!

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the inside lane at the start but cut the turn to close and hit bouey 2. Had I made the turn. See ya boys. Julian you better be at Huntsville to get a taste of real serious twin action. Anybody that thinks they have a BAD twin needs to be at the Huntsville. Doc

I had the inside lane at the start but cut the turn to close and hit bouey 2. Had I made the turn. See ya boys. Julian you better be at Huntsville to get a taste of real serious twin action. Anybody that thinks they have a BAD twin needs to be at the Huntsville. Doc

HUH............???? Were we looking at the same Video!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

im signed up Roadrunners going in deep WFO racing coming to Huntsville AL. Tennessee's finest Twins will be there the triple J's = Joe Warren, Julian Conde, Jose Ortiz will be bringing some Twin heat in Huntsville.. I have raced florida's Top Notch Twins now its time to go to BAMA Country and do my best.

CALLING ALL TWINS, CALLING ALL TWINS

BEEP BEEP MOVE OUT THE WAY !!!!!

Julian

Well this is Not the SHOOTOUT Video. This was round 2 of Twin Racing. Everyone Jumped the start but Warren. I just let them go........ They gave this one away @ the Start. Schindler was keeping them boys straight on the starts. They were 2 - 3 seconds too early the lap before the race started & never checked up on the start. THANKS GUYS!! The Shoot out was the same boats. Mark went to the bank to trim grass...... Doc lost a engine... Ray jumped the Start about 2 sec WFO ......... I set the Cruise Control....... :p I had the Struts Pushed Down & WAS READY to ROCK IF NEEDED!!!!!!!!! WE all had a Great Time despite the weather. IMPBA Dist #5 Guys took home many awards

im signed up Roadrunners going in deep WFO racing coming to Huntsville AL. Tennessee's finest Twins will be there the triple J's = Joe Warren, Julian Conde, Jose Ortiz will be bringing some Twin heat in Huntsville.. I have raced florida's Top Notch Twins now its time to go to BAMA Country and do my best.

CALLING ALL TWINS, CALLING ALL TWINS

BEEP BEEP MOVE OUT THE WAY !!!!!

Julian
They Will Have To Deal with the Flying J`s from TENNESSEE...........Julian, Joe, Jose.......

Not sure what you guys are looking for but from the vid alot of those boats where over rotating and letting loose in the turns. glad no one was next to them.

Either you fast and loose or slow and tight. It was a crazy race good racing.

Come to huntsville and race with is Thomas

Julian

Big chuck, you better come to Huntsville if you want to race your twin. Nitro Nats according to Mike may not happen It depends on getting enough entries. So if you are wanting to get it on come to Huntsville. It will be the twin shoot out of the year. Doc BTW I entered 7 boats in the Nitro Nats and look forwared to going. Doc

I was slipping up the outside when Doc and Ray came up to the line with Joe not to far behind. I could not stand it any more the finger had to pull the trigger. So I jump the clock with them except Joe. Three boats when into bouy one, two and three. Ray did not hold his line at bouy two and came out to blow me off the water. My boat flipped so hard that it broke the tub in the middle of the radio box. Patch it up and dried it out to win the next heat and the event with two first and a start. The patch must not have kept all the water out of the radio box so in the shoot-out heat that was three heats away on the launch the radio quit and the boat when straight to the bank. Very lucky no damage at all.

Not sure what you guys are looking for but from the vid alot of those boats where over rotating and letting loose in the turns. glad no one was next to them.
We were just riding around letting our knuckles drag in the water....... :blink: :lol: B)

HUH............???? Were we looking at the same Video!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Doc did not watch the video that close. He thought that he was the one flying in the air. It was me after Ray blew me off. He was on the inside of the first turn clear of everything and went on the finish second in that heat.

I have watched a lot of everyone's video on twins. And will say that these four boats are one of the top fastest boat in the country and faster than anything I have seen on video. So with this said if you thing your boat is fast come on over to Huntsville July 16,17 and let see what you got. This race looks like it may be one the places to be for a good twin race.

Doc did not watch the video that close. He thought that he was the one flying in the air. It was me after Ray blew me off. He was on the inside of the first turn clear of everything and went on the finish second in that heat.

I have watched a lot of everyone's video on twins. And will say that these four boats are one of the top fastest boat in the country and faster than anything I have seen on video. So with this said if you thing your boat is fast come on over to Huntsville July 16,17 and let see what you got. This race looks like it may be one the places to be for a good twin race.
Yo Florida boys....... Come to Huntsville get you Some!!!!!!!! Come get buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzed by the Flying J`s from Tennessee

I....Can only get one race. The NATIONAL is the priority. If for some reason It dosen't go. THEM I will "BRING IT ON!!!" :p :p ;) ;) B)

Joe the Florida boys ain't ready for the Flying J's of Tennessee.

Julian.

Mark watch my video of my twin on the f hydro heat in Atlanta thread i posted and tell me what you think.

Back