2014 Florida Nitro Shoot Out Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

First of all I would like to thank all of the racers that attended our first Nitro Shoot Out.The Broward Club would also like to thank those that have donated/sponsored this race with either trophies sponsorship or donated items for our awesome raffle

Seaducer Boats

ABC Props

Great Planes

CMDI Racing

Tanks 2 U

Mc Coy Glow Plugs

B H Hanson

JE RC Products

Edge Cordage

South Florida Boys

J'S Prop Box

Props 4 U

Lawless Drives

Nova Rossi

Zipp Kits

And another special thanks to the Seaducer Team for providing us with delicious meals for the entire event.

We completed 6 rounds of qualifying Friday and Saturday and 3 rounds of Finals on Sunday for a total of 9 rounds of racing for those that qualified.To top it off we had some amazing fast close heats that I as a CD was very impressed to watch from the CD stand.

Next year I am confidante we will have more boaters and have twice the fun we did this time.

As the president of the Broward club I am very pleased with my clubs support and I personally thank all that was involved in making this race possible.

Results/

A Mono:

1st Matt Moore-1100

2nd Mark Adams-825

3rd Mark Lawson-425

A Hydro:

1st Rod Hendricks-825

2nd Jeremy Edge -700

3rd Warren Trembly -425

B Mono:

1st Danny King-869

2nd Mark Lawson-850

3rd Jerry Crowther-425

B Hydro:

1st Elias Vazquez-825

2nd Matt Moore-626

3rd Jose Cid-625

Twin Nitro Hydro:

1st Rich Moore-800

2nd Albert Araujo -425

3rd Thomas Elkins -325

C mono:

1st Jerry Crowther -1100

2nd Jason Moore -725

3rd Mark Lawson-475

C Hydro:

1st Raymond Rodriquez -650

2nd Chad Grannis-600

3rd Larry Beals-451

X Mono:

1st Jerry Crowther-1100

2nd Danny Araujo-600

3rd Danny King-450

X Hydro:

1st Jeremy Edge-1100

2nd Thomas Elkins-825

3rd Danny King -450

The scores are from 3 final rounds!

Sincerely and thank you,

Jeremy Edge

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to the Broward club for willing to take the chance on trying something different. This was a well run event with an interesting format. I also thank every sponsor for such strong support!

I saw for the first time, three 67 hydros cross the start line dead even in the front straight at the line after the second lap....VERY COOL!!!

Good food at lunch each day offered by Seaducer plus a catered Friday dinner from the club. Fast boats, good racers, possibly 9 or 10 (run off) heats per boat...we will be back next year!!!

Thanks,

MG

Are you going to post the scoring for us to see?

I won't miss this one next year for sure....

I saw that, but was interested in the scoring, not just results.
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back