Pray for Buddy Lowe of Alabama please

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddy,

Our thoughts and prayers are going out to you and Rhonda. We hope for a speedy recovery for you my friend and I am proud that you are a member of our "Old Geezer" racing team. Get well soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got an update, Buddy is doing a lot better but still in ICU. He is awake and is mentally sound and aware of his wife and is engaging in short conversation. Docs say he has advanced heart disease and will require more proceedures as soon as he is strong enough. He is not out of the woods yet by any means so keep pulling for Big Cat Daddy! James Beasley

Your boating family is pulling for you to get through this. Lots of prayers are coming your way. We're looking for some good to come out of all of this. James, let us know how things are going when you know anything new. God bless you, Buddy...................

Dick Tyndall

I took this pic of Buddy at the 2012 W/NATS and it always makes me smile- those glasses where nuts, and the Catfish was off the chain-not to mention one heck of a pretty scale and a great guy.

Get well soon Buddy, we are all praying for you.

hvs0gy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just heard today. I spoke with Buddy a week or two ago, because I have a part I'm machining for him,he lives north of me only by 35 minutes. I went to his property a few months ago,to see his pond that is under construction. He is having a heck of a pond built, and has plans to have races, something that would make me run more having a dedicated running site. Thoughts and prayers are with you buddy. Jeff Lutz

Good news folks, Buddy is doing better and they moved him into the ICU step-down facility, where you are not quite in as bad off but still in need of close montoring. Rhonda actually put him on the phone and he sounded good. As usual, he was down playing the deal, lol. A long road ahead but if he continues to improve like this we will rub n race again. Keep up the prayers, Thanks, James

Buddy, I will be praying for you,you are a real good friend of mine and I know you will pull threw this ok,take good care of him Rhonda,dam i wish i could do somthing for you both.

Your friend

John

Back