*****Donations for Jason Miller*****

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomCC

We are taking donations for Jason Miller who is a fellow racer here in NAMBA Dist 3 and is the brother of Dave Miller who is known for the engines that he builds and a lot of us use.

Dave posted this yesterday.

I am sad to report my kid Brother (Jason Miller) has fallen very ill with congestive heart failure. Jason in the last few weeks had become ill with pneumonia and it attacked his heart and has done some serious damage. The cardiologists does not believe the heart will repair itself. Jason is 30 years of age and has just married and is expecting his first child in the months to come.

Please keep My Brother Jason in Your thoughts and Prayers.

They want to send Jason to Gainesville and put him on the donor list for transplant.

Thank You,

Sincerely,

David Miller

Dave called me today to tell me that Jason was flown to Shands Hospital in Gainesville, Florida and has been placed on a waiting list for a heart transplant. He asked me if I would do a post for donations for his brother. Dave has donated the new Lazer 45 that he just won last week and I am donating a brand new Herzog Racing Hurricane to help raise money for Jason’s wife and family to help pay expenses. Jason has insurance but we all know this is going to be a very expensive procedure and he will be out of work for quite a while. All help will be greatly appreciated.

Here is a list of donated items:

1-AC Model Boats Lazer 45 (Dave Miller)

2-Herzog Racing Hurricane (Wayne & Tammy Farrow)

3-Shipping for both hulls in USA, outside USA winner pays the difference. (Al Gorman)

4-1 Prop from The PropWorks (Bob Austin)

5-C-Devil Mono (Bert, Tony, Luis)

6-Speedmaster Transom Hardware for a mono (Ross Medina)

7-Insane Boats Dominator Pro Pipe Complete Kit (Jeff Michaud)

8-1 Racers Edge Series Propeller from PropWorks West (Brent Daily)

9-$50.00 gift certificate towards any purchase or service from Herzog Racing Products (Jeffery Daft)

10-Gift Certificate for 150.00 off any product or service from Marine Specialties Custom Fabricators Inc (Tom Foley)

11-$50 Off Gift Certificate on an AC Model Boats Razor/Lazer (Al Gorman)

12-$50 Gift Certificate for GASRCPRODUCTS (Frank Martinez)

13-Desktop Aquarium System from Aquatic Connection (Ron Ratoff)

14-Eagle SGX .67 Hydro Kit (Peter Muller)

15-Four Gift Certificates $150.00 off a Patriot Hull (Bert Esquivel)

Tickets are:

1 for a $5.00 donation

or

5 For a $20.00 donation

FOR ON LINE DONATIONS go to www.orlandoculvertdodgers.com

Or send Money Orders to:

Wayne Farrow

6430 Stanwin Dr.

Apopka, FL. 32712

Make M/O payable to “Dave Miller”

The deadline for Money Orders will be Postmarked no later then February 20th, 2010

We will accept On Line Donations up until February 25th, 2010

Drawing will be held February 26th, 2010

Donation List

Wayne Farrow....$40.00

Tammy Farrow....$40.00

Kevin Hackett....$5.00

Peter Muller....$100.00

John Toft-Nielsen....$100.00

Scott Anderson....$20.00

Andre Abtmeyer....$40.00

Steve Bell....$40.00

Tom Foley....$40.00

Marc Levac....$40.00

Frank Martinez....$60.00

Mike Menter....$50.00

John Mclaren....$50.00

Perry Walters....$100.00

Joe Calogero....$100.00

Kurt Stutz....$20.00

RMK Marketing....$20.00

Chuck Hooper....$20.00

Mike Hoffman....$20.00

Ron Ratoff....$100.00

Rick Lamb....$100.00

Mike Tyson....$40.00

Marvin Erbesfeld....$20.00

Garson Connor....$50.00

Marty Heitkotter....$20.00

David Wilfong....$20.00

Robert Pickard....$20.00

Harold McNett....$20.00

Curtis Canton....$40.00

Jeremy Edge....$5.00

John Taggart....$500.00

Allen Mackenroth....$5.00

Ed Knudsen....$20.00

Roy Scarding....$25.00

Alex Picon....$20.00

Orlando Cuvert Dodgers....$500.00

Duane Oldfield....$40.00

Tanya Bridges....$65.00

Billy Hale....$20.00

Tim Martin....$20.00

Frank Werner....$20.00

Dean Notter....$20.00

Eric Lis....$20.00

Randy Kessel....$40.00

Raul Martinez....$20.00

Scott Yaeger....$20.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh Guys - I cannot believe that Namba District 3 racers and all the other great racers out there have ignored this plea for help for a great fellow racer that many of you either know or have seen at the races. Close to 60 people have read about Jason without a donation of $$'s toward his heart replacement or prizes for the Jason Miller raffle.

Jason is one of the nicest guys we know. For all who may not remember him, he was the terrific CD at the last Melbourne race and has raced for years in District 3. If there ever was a need for help, it is here.

Jason is 30 years olds, has a baby on the way and married less than a year.

So I am asking all International Waters members to imagine if you or someone you loved was in this situation, it would be great to know your fellow boaters would be there for you. Thamks for reading, I'm sure everone who is able, will do the right thing... ;)

Ron Ratoff

Namba District 3

Just spoke to Wayne Farrel, who spoke to the Millers, we need to raise $$'s for Jason as quick as possible..

Currently his heart is only working at between 28 to 30%...Who will be first from International Waters to help out?

Ron Ratoff

Just spoke to Wayne Farrel, who spoke to the Millers, we need to raise $$'s for Jason as quick as possible..

Currently his heart is only working at between 28 to 30%...Who will be first from International Waters to help out?

Ron Ratoff
$20 sent. Come on who's next.

David

Guys , Jason has been a boater for a long time , I used to always see him at the Brandon race and always enjoyed his laid back style on the bank , but take no prisoners approach to racing with that fast cat he ran . It wasn't till last year at the Melbourne race , my first time there , that I got a chance to hang out with him , pitting for him and him for me all the while he was CD 'ing as well .After the race we hung out for a cold one and talked boats etc . Jason is a great guy with a big future in front of him and his family . Let's help this guy out a bit if we can ..we all spend all kinds of cash we don't really have on useless RC boat stuff ..so let's try and help out Jason and his family if we can .

Get Well Jason .

i dont have much to give as the times just wont allow it,,,, this guy is young,,,right around my age and it sucks to read about this.... if i had dough,,, id send it....

but i can offer up a couple more prizes to add to the list... i will donate 2 o/b oiler kits if it helps any...

let me know,,,or just add them to the list,,, im in.....

alden

I have not meet Jason but i have donated on behalf of the Edge Family here in Distric 3.My blessing from my family to the Miller family get well buddy.

i dont have much to give as the times just wont allow it,,,, this guy is young,,,right around my age and it sucks to read about this.... if i had dough,,, id send it....

but i can offer up a couple more prizes to add to the list... i will donate 2 o/b oiler kits if it helps any...

let me know,,,or just add them to the list,,, im in.....

alden
Thank You for prize donation.

I have not meet Jason but i have donated on behalf of the Edge Family here in Distric 3.My blessing from my family to the Miller family get well buddy.
Thank you.

just let me know where to send the kits wayne... glad i could help some how... im gonna send through some dough too,,,some how,,,some way...

alden

Hello, I just donated $25.00 through paypal for jason.

I hope he gets what he needs, our prayers are with him and his family

Roy Scardina

just let me know where to send the kits wayne... glad i could help some how... im gonna send through some dough too,,,some how,,,some way...

alden
Alden....Hang on to them and ship them to the winners after the drawing, if that's ok with you.

Hello, I just donated $25.00 through paypal for jason.

I hope he gets what he needs, our prayers are with him and his family

Roy Scardina
Thanks Roy

no problem sir,,, and to make the kits a little more versitile,,, i will offer up any size the person requests,,,, 3.5cc - zen outboard or similar... any size needed ill make happen...

thanks wayne,,

alden

Get in while you can and help out a fellow boater. The drawing is less then 2 weeks away. First post updated.

I just got off the phone with Dave Miller and he informed me that Jason was rushed back to the hospital last night with a fever of 102 degrees and his pulse was racing at 127 bpm. They have not determined what is wrong and are doing some tests to try and figure it out. Please continue to keep Jason in your prayers.

A VERY BIG THANK YOU to those of you that donated items for this raffle.

Here are the winners from the raffle for Jason Miller:

John Toft-Neilsen - AC Model Boats Lazer 45 (Dave Miller)

Peter Muller - Herzog Racing Hurricane (Wayne & Tammy Farrow)

Ron Ratoff - 1 Prop from The PropWorks (Bob Austin)

Frank Martinez - C-Devil Mono (Bert, Tony, Luis)

John Taggart - Speedmaster Transom Hardware for a mono (Ross Medina)

Rick Lamb - Insane Boats Dominator Pro Pipe Complete Kit (Jeff Michaud)

Joe Calogero - 1 Racers Edge Series Propeller from PropWorks West (Brent Daily)

John Mclaren - $50.00 gift certificate towards any purchase or service from Herzog Racing Products (Jeffery Daft)

Marty Heitkotter - Gift Certificate for 150.00 off any product or service from Marine Specialties Custom Fabricators Inc (Tom Foley)

Tammy Farrow - $50 Off Gift Certificate on an AC Model Boats Razor/Lazer (Al Gorman)

Dean Notter - $50 Gift Certificate for GASRCPRODUCTS (Frank Martinez)

Joe Calogero - Desktop Aquarium System from Aquatic Connection (Ron Ratoff)

John Mclaren - Eagle SGX .67 Hydro Kit (Peter Muller)

Frank Martinez - Gift Certificate $150.00 off a Patriot Hull (Bert Esquivel)

Peter Muller - Gift Certificate $150.00 off a Patriot Hull (Bert Esquivel)

Marc Levac - Gift Certificate $150.00 off a Patriot Hull (Bert Esquivel)

Rick Lamb - Gift Certificate $150.00 off a Patriot Hull (Bert Esquivel)

Here is a link to the raffle drawing video.

http://www.venomccracing.com/contact.html

Latest posts

Back