jerry wyss

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is with Saddend heart that Lance called me last night(after getting a call from Jilanda)Jerry's Wife - that Jerry Wyss has passed away @ 13:59p.m. Pacific Time. This is a very Sad Day. Jilanda has told Lance that Jerry's Family has been keeping a close eye on this thread and appreciate all the nice post spoken of Jerry. I know there is another thread going on about the Donation drive and to remind everyone that Jerry no longer has a PayPal account since closing down his business(According to Jilanda) and that the Donations can be sent to the Mailing address stated on this Thread. Please keep in mind, that Jerry has had No Life insurance regarding the illness matter and anything to help Donate to the Wyss family will/would be greatly appreciated. Lance will update this Thread with more details. Sorry, I'm just the messenger.

My Prayers and Heartfilled thoughts go out to the Wyss family.

Ted Buckley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ted, Alden is collecting money through his paypal for Jerry. So anyone who wants to donate can do so that way also. And this does suck. Sleep easy my friend!!!!

For jerry's sake,,,im glad the suffering is over for him,,and he can be at peace...For his family a new page of grief,,,which i would give the world to take away...jerry was beautiful man with a very big heart,,,and would help anyone when he could...he would constantly remind everyone that he wanted them to succeed in what they were working on or doing...again i will miss this man horribly,,for the rest of my days on this earth... we all love ya dubsy,,and you helped us all wether you knew it or not..THANK YOU MY FRIEND....

yes i have started a donation collection for jerry's family...which is going well,,,and will help for sure...the donation drive im supporting will go on till the 1st of the month....but if you would like to send funds and possibly a card to the address i listed above,,,,please,,,please do...it doesnt matter how it gets to jerry's wife,,,as long as it gets there...

I will always and forever be in debt to this man,,,,and the donation drive is my last resort to repay this man for everything he did for me,,and others,,,as i will never be able to any other way,,,which deeply,,deeply saddens me...

alden

Ted, Alden is collecting money through his paypal for Jerry. So anyone who wants to donate can do so that way also. And this does suck. Sleep easy my friend!!!!
Rodney & Alden, I just mentioned that - so you weren't looking for a PayPal account on Jerry's end to transfer any funds. He doesn't have one - nor does his Wife. Just F.Y.I.

Rodney & Alden, I just mentioned that - so you weren't looking for a PayPal account on Jerry's end to transfer any funds. He doesn't have one - nor does his Wife. Just F.Y.I.
No problem brother! Thanks for the updates.

I had the great pleasure of meeting Jerry one year at the world tunnel boat championships. He had made the trip down with dunny and Mike Z he really seamed to be down to earth and a really nice guy. not sure how much of our conversations over the week end he understood. :blink:

With the world going to hell and a handbag he really is a lucky man. our thaughts and prayers go out to his family and his friends.

The Atwells

Farewell my friend, you'll be racing tunnels in calm winds,on ponds without weeds.

It hurts the IW and model boating community when someone who gave so much disappears from this site and his family. Rest easy J Dub every time I hear Thunder Tiger I will think J Dub.

May the calm waters in heaven treat you well Jerry. God bless and prayers are with your family. Take care my friend and watch over are TT engines!!!

In memory of Jerry:

Jerry between Jim Hill and Mike Bontoft getting ready to race me.

Jerry driving in the Springfield 2005 District 8 race.

May you race in peace with our fallen brothers.

Lohring Miller

great racer and a great person that will help anyone. he will be missed and will never be forgotten MR Thundertiger Jerry Wyss RIP my friend. My condolences to all friends and family during this very difficult time.

Julian Conde

thanks for posting the pictures guy's...if anyone else has any pictures of jerry please dont hesitate to post them... i had a couple,,one of which was on his street bike when he got it...it was a great picture of him,,,, sadly,,those pictures are gone with the hard drive that burned up on my old computer.. :( ....

alden

Wow ! To the people here that know me, I am very seldom without words, But this one dropped my jaw.....

Gosh I dont know where to begin....

Jerry was one of the most kind and generous guys here, We had so many good times with the posts,

And in the chat Jerry was just crazy to argue with and make jokes bout stuff.

I never meet him except here at IW, But after you spend hours online talking and sending pics

you can get a feel on how they really are.

Jer you will be missed my friend,

And all the best to the family.

Gene

Sorry to read this... truly. He was one of the good guys.

RIP Jerry.

~ James

(Hey Gene!)

Will miss racing with Jerry. You could allways count on him to show up with some new motor build.He was a big part of the southern contingent of NAMBA District 8.

here is a little bit of jerry that lives on,,, and like i stated,,always will live on through every tt i touch.... this is a tt i just got done with for jared cruthird here on the board....

thanks for the knowledge dubsy ;)

jareds mod tt.jpg

Back