Pay N Pak sport 20 engine options

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Radz

Okay guys, heres the situation. The Pay N Pak has a very narrow tub, about 3 inches wide. I'd like to use a Nova Rossi engine in this, but can't figure out how to lean the engine over so the 180 degree header fits inside the cowl. Can any one explain this to me? I understand David Preusse runs this combination. Anyone got some pics of this?

Later!

Ed Radz

Robert!

And that reason would be? :blink:

Lost in the blizzard near Kansas

Ed :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Questions answered! Many thanks to David Preusse for pictures he emailed to me. Oh Robert!!! Its gonna be a Nova Rossi!! :) :) :)

Later!

Ed Radz

Questions answered! Many thanks to David Preusse for pictures he emailed to me. Oh Robert!!! Its gonna be a Nova Rossi!! :) :) :)

Later!

Ed Radz
Can you share the answer? I am building the same and would like to know how others did it.

Thanks,

Kez

Kez

Look in the photo gallery for my album. I posted 2 pics from David Preusse that are pretty much self explanatory. The motor mount is a Tatone. Its available from his dad Gary at G&M Models 630-279-2451. It looks like he epoxied in a 1/4 inch bulkhead.

Good Luck!

Ed Radz

Last edited by a moderator:
Back