Dumas Pay N Pak sport 20 FE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recieved photos of one of Don Ferette's Merlin v-12's. All the detail makes mine look like poo. Bolts heads, plug wires, tranny, fuel rail,man talk about gettin down to it!Sheez :blink:

MVC-016S.JPGMVC-051F.JPG

p pak base white.JPG

rear/cockpit section of cowl still in primer.

I cant say enough about the dupli-color acrylic lacquer system . Sprayed the dupli-color primer with the saito minijet and sprayed the white with dupli-color rattle can acrylic lacquer . The fan spry tip does an excellent job of uniform coverage. "E-Z" is all i can say.

I like it a million times better than Krylon, and is a lot more forgiving than it too.

Last edited:
P PAK awaiting lettering.JPG

Ill work on the dash and motor details while I wait on the lettering By Jeff Ross @ ground up vinyls.

Jeff wrote me today. I should see the lettering in a few days. Yaay :) .I can get this one done and get to the twin Jae and the FE converted circus with active canard.

Okay Jeff, youre the man. I dont even have to peel them to tell ya how nice they are. . Pm me a price on just the "u-1" vinyl and ill paypal it pronto. Beautiful work Jeff PAK vinyl.JPG :mellow: :eek: :D

Jeff, how do I apply these vinyls?

Hugh

Last edited:
Look like you got them on there! Nice work! Love how decals bring a boat together. You need just the U-1 decal?

I will post some photos as I work on the horizontal stabilizer and guages. I still need a driver. Anyone got a source??????

thanks,

Hugh

Boy, youre crazy LOL LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: too funny . There was a time where I might have used this. HILARIOUS! Maybe I could put that arm on a servo and flip off the competition when I want. Thats not good sportsmanship JEFF lol.

Back