Outboard Tunnel Racing Pictures from the past to the present!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Camarillo pond, I remember that lol man who took all these pictures?
Well well well,Hey Baxter you rip anyone off lately?Remember me?I am the guy that sent you $700.00 for a boat back in 05 and never got anything but the shaft from you and you kept my $700.00 you thief.

I see that now Ron.Im sorry but every time i see his name my blood pressure goes through the roof.He really burned me bad.

Sorry to hear that. I bought a couple of things from him. I haven't heard from him in ages now. What boat was he building for you. Hopefully I didn't buy it...again!!!..... :blink:

BTW, you need to add your full name to your signature line to meet the new rules on IW. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bingo. IW will appreciate that.... ;) If you ever want to change your main identity to your real name, any administrator can take care of it for you. Good luck.

Ron,I went to my settings how do i change my user name to my full name?
I don't think you can change that. Someone who has the authority to change some settings from within needs to do that for you.

Need to look for this info, its somewhere

I think : Don Ferrette. Send him an email

Another victim of Neuspeed Racing is here. I paid him for XTR 21 and some parts some ten years ago, but they are yet to come.

Sorry for further derail from the topic.

Toru

I wanted to get this thread going again so I posted an old video from the 1990 Spring Nationals 20 Outboard Heat in Atlanta. Look for me, Mike Brevoort, Carl Van Houten, Tommy Lee, Karl Sturm, Marty Kirpatrick, Tom Dietrich, Martin Tidwell, and others. Name off anyone I did not list and I will add their names to the description on YouTube. Also, if you have any older video you can post please do. Fun to watch the old races. If you need help converting them to digital, I can help you do it. This video was shot off of the TV using my iPhone..... ;)

Ron,

good thing to keep this thread going.

That video is from 1990???? What a very good quality, good racing.

Love to watch it.

Greg,

Go to YouTube and search videos by rdsxray. They should pop up. If not let me know i have an older 40 mod heat Im going to post as well. Me, Otto,Tommy Lee, Karl Sturm, and others.

I noticed Bob Hubbard posting old pics from early races, so I thought about this thread. Maybe we can get it jump started again by posting some more "throw back" race pictures.

I have had 2 times been at the Internat's 1993 in St Lewis and in Ft wayne Indiana in 1996 ,

Lot's of memorys , Joey , John Otto , Tommy Lee , Rod Garity ,Jim Irwin , Bob Kensill ,Ect > Now at 60 years old I reach back on those memory's and remember the good time's .. Some day I hope to get to enjoy agine .

Please if you { Anybody have vid's or pics } of the 93 or 96 internats post them .....

I am hopeing { to afford and purchase } 1 of Carl's new Thor boats soon then we can have some fun .....

Rick D Reisinger

Latest posts

Back