Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Simpson

Hi guys Dave here from GotNitro Happy Holidays!

I wanted to post a couple pictures of the latest products from OPS. The last post was the prototype of the new Next 21 In-Board 9 port long stroke. This engine is turning out to be a real winner the technology in this engine is also used in the Next 21 On-Road same internals. Not only are guys buying these now for on-road but the dragster hobbyist's are now buying them and setting records. I run this engine in my MRX-4 and it is by far the most powerful engine I have ever pulled the trigger on. The marine guys are telling me the Next 21 engines are out performing the 60msize class hands down. Now this brings us to the new OPS DAC 21 here is what OPS has to say; “We are happy to submit to your attention the newest engine manufactured by our OPS Company called Next DAC-21 outboard. It is a 3,5cc .21 engine for the Formula1 boats outboard. It is equipped with newest carby rotating, front spinner, turbo head air cooled. It is possible to adapt on OS outboard unit with flexy cable. We tested with success and brilliant result in Italian Championship Outboard racing Formula."

I really think these new engines are worth taking a look at 9 port long stoke. GNO also carries the OPS standard head buttons if you want to save a few bucks on the plugs. Lots of 6280 and other OPS Marine Pipes in stock! Feel free to ask any questions and what I don't know I will find out. We have allot of OPS engine manuals on our main site; http://www.gotnitroonline.com

The new DAC 21 Out-Board Retail $399;

Dac 21 1.JPGDac 21 2.jpg

In Stock: The new NEXT 21 In-Board GNO Price $338.90 all USA shipping is $3.00

Nest Marine 21 1.jpgNext Marine 21 2.jpg

Hi David,

are both versions of the OPS 21 instock, and how much to post an engine to Australia please

thanks

regards

Shane

What is the expected date on the outboard? I was waiting for you to get the inboard in stock all year.

Back