• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S - 9 CMB 21 motors with pipes and spare parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will take:

No 9 - Marine motor used - $100

And

Used header - $20 (mono angle)

Thanks,
Dusty

Last edited:
Hi Stephen,

Mike previously asked to purchase the new header. I do have you down for motor #9. Apologies there.

Updates to the list coming shortly.

Thank you,
Dave

Hi Stephen,

The header you asked for was sold previous to your request. The only remaining header, the used mono header, was spoken for after your posting but before you had a chance to change your request. I am trying to honor the letter and spirit of the forum rules here. If I have made a mistake, I am happy to ask a moderator to help us out.

Best regards,
Dave

Hi Stephen,

The header you asked for was sold previous to your request. The only remaining header, the used mono header, was spoken for after your posting but before you had a chance to change your request. I am trying to honor the letter and spirit of the forum rules here. If I have made a mistake, I am happy to ask a moderator to help us out.

Best regards,
Dave
I’m a bit confused here I asked for #5 and a header and now you’re saying both headers were spoken for before I posted?

Hi Stephen,

I think you misunderstood me. Not what I said. The new header you requested was sold before you posted:

I will take #6 shipped to Canada if possible and one of the headers. Just have a question on the header before deciding which one.
Thank,
Mike

Mike confirmed his choice in reply to my request for his address to calculate shipping.

And on the last, used header - that was not part of your original request - was sold later in the day, after your request for the new one that had already been sold:

I will take:
No 9 - Marine motor used - $100
And
Used header - $20 (mono angle)
Thanks,
Dusty

My apologies for any confusion again. I am trying to be fair to everyone and honor the forum rules here. Do you still want motor #9?

Best regards,
Dave

Hi Stephen,

I think you misunderstood me. Not what I said. The new header you requested was sold before you posted:

Mike confirmed his choice in reply to my request for his address to calculate shipping.

And on the last, used header - that was not part of your original request - was sold later in the day, after your request for the new one that had already been sold:

My apologies for any confusion again. I am trying to be fair to everyone and honor the forum rules here. Do you still want motor #9?

Best regards,
Dave
Dave send me your paypal info as well when you get a chance with the total ill send you the funds before I leave!
Thanks!

Hi Stephen,

Yes, correct. Motor #5 has your name on it. Was working on updating the list and transposed them typing here...

#9 is going to Dusty.

Dave

Hi Stephen,

Best regards,
Dave
Yes I still want motor #9 if someone else needs the header I do not have a problem with that.

Let me know my total and your PayPal infor and I can send payment.

Thanks,
Dusty

Last edited:
Hi Stephen,

Dusty gave you first option on the used header. If you want it, please let us know here. If not it will go to Dusty.

Thanks Dusty! Will send payment info once this last question is answered.
Best regards,
Dave

Thank you David and Dusty, let him take it as I was confused and he responded before me. Thank you for the option though. I’ll just take the engine. Please let me know with shipping the total cost to 04210. Thank you

Today's updates (so far):

Any mistakes or omissions, please let me know.

Motors from left to right in the pictures -
No 1 - Brand new, late model car motor - $225
No 2 - Like new, late model car motor - $175
No 3 - Marine motor - purple, collet, and carb with all new innards $225 - SOLD – Frank Pulte
No 4 - Marine motor - purple, collet, and carb with almost no runtime on it - SOLD (locally)
No 5 - Marine motor - purple, collet, and carb with a couple of light seasons of runtime on it -$150 – SOLD Stephen Roberge
No 6 - Marine motor - purple, collet, and carb with new piston and sleeve - $175 – SOLD – Mike Villeneuve
No 7 - Marine motor -purple and carb used. Excellent piston and sleeve - $150- SOLD (locally)
No 8 - Marine motor used - $100 – SOLD - Gary Lauer
No 9 - Marine motor used - $100 – SOLD - Dusty Fielder

1x new piston and sleeve - $80 - SOLD (locally)

2x new piston and sleeves - $80 each
1x new piston and sleeve with rod - SOLD (locally)
1x new crank -$40 - SOLD (locally)
1x new rod - $20 – SOLD - Gary Lauer

new piston pin clips - $5 per pair
2x new head buttons - $20 each
2x used head buttons - $10 each
1x purple anodized motor mounts - $35 - SOLD (locally)
1x purple anodized motor mounts - $35
New purple anodize rudder - $40
Purple burp tank - $5 - SOLD – Frank Pulte
Lot - water cooling heads, back plates, bearings, P/S, rods, and other used parts as shown - $50 for lot
Lot - 1/8 scale car mounts, starter wheel, couplers, etc. as shown - $30 for lot

The fixture pictured with the engine case on it is to allow you to bush the case where the crank rides between the two bearings - Free with 3 or more motors
The other fixture is used for machining the back plates of late model cases to fit into early model motors - Free with 3 or more motors

Pipes and exhaust parts from left to right in the picture -
Used header - $20 (mono angle) – SOLD – Dusty Fielder
New header w/spring - $35 – SOLD – Mike Villeneuve

Internally adjustable tuned pipe with car and boat stingers, purple - $50
Two car pipes: one used, one new - $50
Large silver 20 pipe with header and spring - SOLD (locally)
Large purple 20 pipe with header and spring - $65 – Frank Pulte
New purple pipe - $35 – SOLD - Gary Lauer
New small purple pipe - $20 – SOLD - Gary Lauer

New large silver pipe - $40
Various clamps will be gifted with pipe purchases.

Will consider discounts or adders if purchasing multiple motors, etc. For example - purchase both car motors and I'll through in the car misc. parts lot.

Thanks again and Best regards,
Dave

Last edited:
Hi Dave,
my apologies, but I'm going to have to pass on the two items, sorry again

regards

Shane

Back