ONLINE SWAP MEET?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo PJ,

What ya need dude?

Looks like a case, nose cone, new bearings, PTO, crank, new P/S with rod, flywheel, almost enough fer a complete motor,

Seems like I got this stuff a while back when they started gettin scarce, and then fergot about it, DUH : :)

Gene ;D

Stock black carb too with needle and fittings, lots of fuel barbs water nipples and the compression nut for the needle two or three of them.....

So when we gonna do this thing Guy's? ;D

alright how does this sound:

we'll set one up THIS COMING WEEKEND [evening of Fri. 19th to Sun. the 24th] in the for sale section, and if it goes really well maybe Tom'll be willing to set up a permanent forum that'll be used on the 1st weekend of each month or so. open to anyone from any site, as long as they "register" in a registering thread with thier name and address and club affiliation if they have any.

I can get the word out on here, rczone, and jim's...anybody willing to do Rumrunner, rcuniverse, anywhere else, let us know then go for it!

does this sound good?

and the biggie.....

SHOULD IT BE TRADE/GIVEAWAY ONLY or SALES ALSO??

Joe

here are the different threads i can think of, just reply with any additional ones you think would be good:

-radio gear

-starting equipment, fuel, glowplugs, etc.

-batteries, chargers, etc. for fast electric

-electric motors, ESCs

-gas engines

-nitro engines

-running hardware

-props and pipes

-miscelaneous

-Aussies only

-RTR boats

Joe

10- 4 PJ, let me know ;)

Yeah dat is a good question, have to be some kinda control so if yer tradin, cash offer, something so nobody get's upset.......

Gene ;D

Guess you could do it like these items trade, These items cash, so forth.......

hhmmm.....how bout if i put in a guidelines thread, and part of that says you must make it clear whether items are for trade or cash or both, and for cash you hafta set an amount and sell to the first taker [no bidding, that can be a big waste of time and frustrating for potential buyers!]

also, somthing i just thought of....would it be reasonable to ask people with really long lists to number thier items, so they can just say "item 12 sold"?

howabout starting at 6:00 friday and no new items may be posted after 12:00 noon sunday?

Joe

I think its getting way to complex here.

Just list what you have, and if its for sale put for sale and if its for trade put trade. See i wouldnt know what to ask for things.

I dont want to get rich on it, but dont want to give it away.

maybe i will go look and make up a list.

I have a crank from a water cooled 3.5, How do i know the size of it? 12mm or 13mm?

just tryin ta keep out tha guys who come from ebay, jerk four or five people around till they find a sucker who'll pay way more then thier stuff is worth, and sell it..... > :(

it really shouldnt be too complicated if we leave it the way it is now, just give your name and addy, and sell or trade stuff the way we do it here at intlwaters!

i can log on to Jim's and chat there for some reason but i cant get post? ???

is anyone else a member there?

i can ask Mike T if he'll do it, I know he'd be excited if he could find a supercat or another TC to build up!

Joe

year im in on the aussie swap thingy and the rest of em :D itll be cool

davo ;D

Oh no.... where would I start the list!!!!!

Hope there isnt a 2 meg limit on attachments.. LOL

EMS Racing Been there Raced that....

ok i havnt kept up with this thread but what is everyone after another forum to setup this swap meet????

if so ive setup one for my mrs site that no one is using much now and it wont be much to setup a few new section there for it if that what u guys are after also there is a chat room there as well

Slayer

slayer, we've pretty much decided on keeping it on intlwaters for now, just crashing the "For Sale" forum!

depending on how it goes and if we want to make it a monthly thing or something, that may be a much-needed offer! :)

Joe

Keep it here.

Now whens the thing going to be up for this?

I know we all have to post our info, and what we have.

whens it going to be up?

friday evening till sunday, this weekend.

i got a thing up on jim's [courtesy Mike Tyson] and im about to put something on rczone,

can someone please get something up on rumrunner and rcuniverse?

Joe

Got my list ready ta go, kept it simple, 12 items all trade for props, Did it in MS Word and then took a screen shot, that way all I have to do is post when a item is traded,

Dis outta be FUN!!!!!! ;)

Gene ;D

Gener,

What props you after?

All,

I won't be able to get in on the trade thing but I have lots of stuff and I'm looking For Octura 1467 and 1667 props. If you have some and want to part with them - let me know what you want to trade 'em for.

Tim.

Tim,

Just wait till you see my list of props.... got about 60 from Tony Ricciotti, plus my meagre 70 or so props.... something for everyone!!! LOL

EMS Racing where did all these props come from?

Hey Tim,

Had a Brain Fart and sold off most of my Octura last fall, stockin up again,1440,1640,X640,X642, Prather I'd like another texas cut 220, stuff like that ;D

Back