ONLINE SWAP MEET?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_laxmasta2039

Alright,

ive come to a point where there are quite a few things in my toolboxes i dont need, and quite a few I would like that I dont have!

is anybody else with me on this one?

if we set a time when alot of members could get on and post what they have to sell, maybe not even have $$ involved, just trading?

come on and give your 2 cents everyone!

;) :)

Joe

Sounds like a great idea.

happy.gif

Geesh……just when I let all my spare stuff go on ebay
banghead.gif

Maybe I can trade a full mod K&B or some CMB spares and a WOF hull for something?

I'm keeping a light enventory nowadays ;D

well if theres a bunch more people like us three this might work....i just thought of somthin pretty awesome if we could get organized enough to pull it off....howabout a huge swap meet including intlwaters, Jim's RC Boat Dock, and Rum Runner? :eek: :eek: :p :) the more the better, more variety more people to trade with...i wonder if we could set that up....

Hey Tom or any of the moderators, how long does it take to put up a new forum? not a whole new site just a forum like "swap forum....then inside of that a thread for gas engines, a thread for nitro accessories, etc. etc.

im willing to do anything i can to make this happen if other people wanna do some swapping too.....

Joe

Hell Im in for this. Have alittle of everything it seems like laying around. Seems nows the time to do the swapping. Should be make a list of things we have?

Do we do this on this post and people can look at it?

this is a great idea.

thats what i was thinkin......if we could get a forum put up ["forum" as in like the "outboard forum" or "for sale forum"] and just have a different post for each type of item...also have a post for everyone to "sign in" with thier name, address, club affiliation, etc. if thier gonna participate, so we dont have any con guys.

does one weekend sound good to yall?

Joe

Brother Joe........I may be cleaning up my places this weekend. IZabell is a coming to town, and I'm waterfront at one of my places:-

Right now it’s looking like we’re going to get NUKED with this storm.

nuke.gif

Hopefully, I can play trades......but at this point I'm doubting I'll have any more than generated power. I'm thinking you'll get some of this storm too over there in Goochland. Maybe you’ll get lucky.

KB

kevin- ya im hoping we wont have school! :eek:

i thinking more not this weekend but the next.....it would probably take that long just to get the word out and get a forum set up. the sooner Tom Moorehouse sees this the better! ;D

anybody have thoughts on including guys from Jim's or Rumrunner?

Joe

I'm in. Not sure about what it would take to set up another forum though...might be easier to just list what ya got and what ya want and go from there.

I like the idea of getting people from other forums here for the Intlwaters Cyber Swap...might even get some converts....

I'm just afraid when Jim's guys smell the nitro fumes over here they'll freak.

Propjockey Racing.....stirred, not shaken. 8)

yea maybe we could just raid the "for sale" section and post in there. :p

IMO the most important thing is not to have it drag out too long...nobody wants to have people emailing them for a month about this piston and that servo and so on!

as soon as we get an okay from Tom i'll put a post in the news forum and head over to Jim's [i think im a member there ???]

anybody wanna volunteer to do it at Rumrunner?

i've got a membership that doesnt work and cant put a new one up there!

Rebel/T-mod/Switchblade Marine racing- ending up at intlwaters by process of elimination! ;)

Joe

SWEET, I'M DOWN FOR THAT. But do we have to include the other post boards? LOL I know, that's greedy and selfish and childish and the me first attitude and I want it all kind of spirit but hey what the hell! LOL :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D 8)

Kevin,

If you want to play trade I can give you my cell phone number and you can call me. I'll tell you what's on the tradeing block. That is if that nasty storm coming doesn't rock your phone service.

Thanks for the offer Rodney. I've got a small box of stuff I'll send your way for Gary, if I can get your address.

I dont think he'll mind if you use it to trade ;D

at the moment it only looks like a cat 2 storm, so I should have connectivity :)

I don't know if Tom still has his chat room area yet. If not, it's easy to get one. Spinchat.com has rooms that are easy to set up and use plus you can also PM people in there for address info or just find a chat room and crash it! Marty has one in rcboat.com that is rarely used and I have several other sites that have rooms that never seem to have anyone in them.

Sounds fun ta me 8)

Just found another box O' K&B 12 mm stuff in the tool shed, crank, P/S, cases, trade fer some props maybe,

Dont think Tom will set up a forum for a one shot deal though,

YO TOMMIE, What ya think here Dude?

Gene ;D

Maybe it could be done on a once-a-week basis to see how it goes. A certain day and time that would be convenient for most people would work.

Lessee, what have I got?

Latest posts

Back