Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends the latest order arrived today. If you have been waiting on any parts they are being mailed to you tomorrow.

I received the .28's, 5 port .21's, 7 port .21's, and the TX21M's and of course all kinds of parts. I also received more of the new big exhaust 7 port .21 sleeves...they look nice!

I am putting together another order so if you want anything special please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Glenn

i have 2...lol :lol:
Why did you not show pictures ? everybody IW wait " B.S" or don't Believe for any big engines
Funny just mention to Glenn about a NR.45 and he said he asked at one time and they (NR) kinda said one day they would ... when who knows ?? Im form Missouri ( SHOW ME) so I WON'T Believe it Till I see it and can buy one... :rolleyes:

I'm just so depressed a company like Nova not willing to invest in even a development run for the big names in boating, I can name 10 guys in the US that could definitely give a proper evaluation of the motor, no problem...

It's not like they don't make big inch motor's

I'm just so depressed a company like Nova not willing to invest in even a development run for the big names in boating, I can name 10 guys in the US that could definitely give a proper evaluation of the motor, no problem...

It's not like they don't make big inch motor's
I think is interesting that they make Heli engines and they are big inch motors .. I dont think it would be a big issue for them to do a marine motor have one of the ten boaters here and abroad evaluate the motor and produce a good product.... Maybe they will see the light at some point .. at least I hope so ....

Back