Novarossi Italy Update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
All:
I have been back and forth with my Novarossi Italy contacts. I am waiting on a decision from Ms Rossi. Everything at factory still in order. Ms Rossi is older now and since losing her husband a few years ago she is trying to decide if they rehire employees lost during the extended 6 month COVID shut down or sell to another owner. I have full confidence at this point that they will return in some capacity. In the meantime I have a friend in Italy helping me get product and engines. They are picking up another substantial order for me next week which will also include engines. I received a large order two weeks ago (rods, bearings, exhaust couplers, cases, cranks, etc) that has almost been completely sold. I will send notice to all members of the website as to what is received. I will also post a note here pointing to the website when received into inventory. If you have not yet joined or purchased from Novarossi Marine USS, and would like to receive notice, go to www.novarossi.us and join so you will receive that notice if you want a Nova product. Thank you

I wanted to update my post above. Most of their original employees cant be rehired as they had to take different jobs to feed their families after being shutdown for over 6 months. Totally staffing and training over 25 new employees for a lady in her late 70’s will be a huge task. Thats why the best thing may be selling to a new energetic and focused owner. Just wanted to keep everyone updated.

Thanks for the great update Ron I appreciate all the information that you get I will pass the word along and have others come to international Waters to read it for themselves. Whatever she decides it will be best for her but we would hate to lose a great engine manufacturing company.

Thanks for the great update Ron I appreciate all the information that you get I will pass the word along and have others come to international Waters to read it for themselves. Whatever she decides it will be best for her but we would hate to lose a great engine manufacturing company.
Thank you for the kind message. Time will tell. I too am hopeful someone steps up to carry the company forward!!!

Back