No SMACK talk from you ladies going to the WTC? this place isn't what it used to be...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have to race at the WTC to be included in the outboard smack society. But you should be prepaired to back up checks your loose mouth is writting. I don't know a segment of RC boats that has tougher competition than outboards at Charleston. I have never seen as large a racing group that is more like a family either. Yes we have our disfunctionals but one thing we also have is a mutual respect for everone whether we like them personally or not. Some of the "family fueds" bring out the most fun racing anywhere.

I doubt Hugh will ever get it and probably burned a bridge to South Carolina. Guys like Andy are more than just under the protection of the "TBM" and the Low Country Syndicate. If you have been to a race in central Florida Andy has probably touched your boat as he has done so many times in the retrieve boat. Anytime he wants to come to Charleston he can drive any boat in my fleet.

Mic

You on drugs or drunk Hugh?
HUH

mic not that i can beat you but ill race you just like anyone else . I must be the best smack talker since i was talking to one and a few want to chime in. Youve totally forgot your other smacks :lol: . It was suppossed to be a joke thread wats wrong :p it doesnt matter now youre the ones just talking. The challenge stands FOREVER . Line up and get taken down 1 by one buy a newb who know nothings and can do nothing lol

Kris were not allowed to be drunk or on drugs at a race ;)

That was a good attempt at a joke dont know where it came frome but HA HA.

This is a smack talk thread allls of yas stop crying and keep on with your thread. Im preparing my CHECKS lol. You should too since youre 100 percent sure about what i got who i know and what i can do. Get ya boats ready and ill see all ya asses at the lake POINT BLANK Like im suppossed to be scared or something. Gimme a break.

LATER

HOTSHOT

ill be there, can i smack talk?????? :huh: i see we have a bad apple in here again ;)
Tim,

You can talk smack all you want. I know for a fact that YOU can back it up my friend!!!! See ya in a couple of weeks....... ;)

Oh man if i could borrow what Dick will be running in Charleston Id guarantee I could back it up :eek: and might take home the crown. Oh god youd be so sick :wacko: . Ask Dick what hes running? :blink: I know, so if i did come and he was to let me borrow that, wed see wat was up . Only thing i need to ask him is does he need a spare NEU ;)

Dick wouldnt let me borrow it and I wouldnt ask. I would not let someone borrow what he was running, coz its way too nice.

LUCKY FOR YOU

pak ya leecrafts and what have you back up in the trailer aint no need to put it on the water.

HOTSHOT

I would drink some rose after winning the wtc wouldnt you ? LOL

Last edited:
Geez, somebody likes the sound of their own voice?

Bottom line - build a tunnel and show us what you got, otherwise its just wind...

I dont need to build it someone else will. Its you that needs to make sure your boats ready. I got that covered dont you worry about it.

I helped with yours and you talking??????? if i woulda let you set the timing at 11 then youd be a DNF but you talking lol

staying on my good side will keep YOU from going down in flames View attachment 36095

HOTSHOT

.... set your d wind timing at 11 and bring your tunnel to the races BOTTOM LINE!

Last edited:
I dont need to build it someone else will. Its you that needs to make sure your boats ready. I got that covered dont you worry about it.

I helped with yours and you talking??????? if i woulda let you set the timing at 11 then youd be a DNF but you talking lol

staying on my good side will keep YOU from going down in flames View attachment 36095

HOTSHOT

.... set your d wind timing at 11 and bring your tunnel to the races BOTTOM LINE!
Yeah...yeah, thats me. Thanks for the help, now put up or shut up. It wouldnt be the first time Ive whooped people who have helped me on the race course.

How many races have you actually run in? You smell like a keyboard racer to me... You cant come in here to the World Tunnel Champs smack talk thread - not evening owning a tunnel - and expect people to take you seriously.

This will be my 7th World Tunnel Championship race. It aint no district club fun run at the pond...

what im gonna do? laugh In they face . yall need back up lol Im just one man alone. team ME!

I don't know which is funnier, the smack talk Hugh is layin' down or how some of you are getting your panties in a wad over a I/W newbie dishin' it out. Last I checked there is no prerequisite for talkin' smack but I hope for Hugh's sake he backs it up, crow never tastes good when it's served pondside. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have to race at the WTC to be included in the outboard smack society. But you should be prepaired to back up checks your loose mouth is writting. I don't know a segment of RC boats that has tougher competition than outboards at Charleston. I have never seen as large a racing group that is more like a family either. Yes we have our disfunctionals but one thing we also have is a mutual respect for everone whether we like them personally or not. Some of the "family fueds" bring out the most fun racing anywhere.

I doubt Hugh will ever get it and probably burned a bridge to South Carolina. Guys like Andy are more than just under the protection of the "TBM" and the Low Country Syndicate. If you have been to a race in central Florida Andy has probably touched your boat as he has done so many times in the retrieve boat. Anytime he wants to come to Charleston he can drive any boat in my fleet.

Mic
Kind words Mic, I'm very humbled ;)

Andy

Zero in the last 20 years but that thats been to your advantage lol. Anyway this is a smack thread on a forum- which requires typing DUH just like you are doing but like i said you cant beat them if ya boat dont make it around the course - exactly where you were heading .

Its been great litlle to you all get heated lol i guess yall really dont want to "TALK" smack after all. Well i gotta go cash soem checks. Check the threads.

bye tunnel scrubs

d-12 represent

HOTSHOT

Don, I know they can run but so what :eek: they have zero clue what i got or what I can do.

Im way more concerned with the people in my distrct (you,loeb,ML) real comp.

Hotshot

They dont wanna talk smack Don they wanna talk to each other my bad lol

If dick lets me hold that boat theyll be even in more of a wad .

either way someone from our district will likely win the WTC :eek:

well its been real gotta go build some REAL boats who cares about your twinkie @ss limited crap anyway like i said step up!!!

Peace LOL!

Last edited:
Back