No SMACK talk from you ladies going to the WTC? this place isn't what it used to be...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered some 6S ( :eek: ) Lipos for my Q tunnel. Cant wait to send this thing into orbit, or up in flames. Whichever comes first.

~ James
if you time it wrong flames wont be a possiblilty but rather a reality lol.Man I wish yall could expand this thread for all classes. I got a few I need to call out ,but It aint smack talk, Im truly going to sink their dreams of having a fast boat. Im hoping I can get this little boy I know to enter his x mono into open mono. I might have to STEP DOWN to accomodate him.

peace yall

d-12 represent it peace.

Last edited:
Just ordered some 6S ( :eek: ) Lipos for my Q tunnel. Cant wait to send this thing into orbit, or up in flames. Whichever comes first.

~ James
if you time it wrong flames wont be a possiblilty but rather a reality lol.Man I wish yall could expand this thread for all classes. I got a few I need to call out ,but It aint smack talk, Im truly going to sink their dreams of having a fast boat. Im hoping I can get this little boy I know to enter his x mono into open mono. I might have to STEP DOWN to accomodate him.

peace yall

d-12 represent it peace.
Trolling.jpg

Long slow trolling like your mono lol

get ya paper up dawg!

you need a loan?

anyway I have much larger concerns in my own district believe me lol

Hotshot Hargett

The troll king:images.jpg

Id rather be a troll with loot than a leprechaun with no piston and no treasure at the end of the rainbow -maybe a piston will be there.

leprechaun-13304.jpg swaggerless!

"record trails mean nothing" i guess not to you.

peace yall its been a blast ill see ya on there water cat bring Foley with ya! Smack that!

I love a combo happy meal.

Last edited:
Great post Andy! Another Keyboard racer. Baxter your off the hook the torch has been passed.

Mic

You talking about me? Hope not coz ill be ready when the time comes TRUST big guy.

Hotshot :p

Great post Andy! Another Keyboard racer. Baxter your off the hook the torch has been passed.

Mic
Hahaha.....now thats funny!!!!!........ Mic just delivered the happy meal surprise!!!!

Baxter. You are now clear. Get that LeeCraft ready!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tunnels are within $$$$$reach but I dont smack district mates sooo. Im registered daddy and awaiting my numbers children. I guess the keyboard will be on the bow :eek: . Look below I got seven keys no! 8 hadnt added the new rig yet :mellow:

typing? just call me "brother"

You can add some chicken nuggets to that meal

HOTSHOT

Last edited:
IM REAL REAL HUNGRY!

.......anyway this is a talk thread let me get off here coz talk is "CHEAP" Ill see you on the water!26.gif

peace d-12-ers

HOTSHOT

Last edited:
IM REAL REAL HUNGRY!

.......anyway this is a talk thread let me get off here coz talk is "CHEAP" Ill see you on the water!View attachment 36072

peace d-12-ers

HOTSHOT
Do you like your CROW with or without feathers? Yes yalk is cheap and since you have P-Q-S and T equipment adapting a tunnel should be easy. 3 weeks till Charleston and we don't expect you to race nitro as FE above p/spec is pretty much new to everyone in the field. Put your big boy pants on and show up. Now the excuses will begin!

Mic

LOL what you can do is buy you a scale and come race with me Im no tunnel man as stated before. ill build something for my son and let the 11 year old deal with you. Youre just a kids nugget meal with that little boat :p . Do they serve crow at micky d's :eek: :D :lol:

forget stepping down you step up. we dont need charleston either you can come straight to my house and ill take you to the dollar pond . Take your dollars fed you a mcnugget meal then send you back home with a great story to tell about how the big one got away.

HOTSHOT HARGETT

Last edited:
Your boat should be hella fast youve been tweaking on it long enough lol .

you not calling out my nitro are you? You aint ready for that yet. Thats a STEAK. PORTERHOUSE 40 oz.

i dont want those baby teeth of yours to fail and you get choked trying to bite off more than you can chew. LOL

MIC I aint got time to be fooling with yall today i goota build some boats. Spending time with family on easter might not be that bad an idea too. Ron is in wake forest so we dont need a sanctioned race to run. All we need is you me him and maybe 2 more and we can get it done.Im not likely to ever show up in "CHARLESTON" south carolina lol no way. Never liked sc a bit. I only go there for fireworks at south of the border in july. there will be plenty of oppertunities to get your head busted dont worry. maybe a "pinks race" wat you think about that?

You lose your boat comes home with me. I got a few to spare homie. ;)

HOTSHOT HARGETT

gone to run my boat peace!

Last edited:
LOL what you can do is buy you a scale and come race with me Im no tunnel man as stated before. ill build something for my son and let the 11 year old deal with you. Youre just a kids nugget meal with that little boat :p . Do they serve crow at micky d's :eek: :D :lol:

forget stepping down you step up. we dont need charleston either you can come straight to my house and ill take you to the dollar pond . Take your dollars fed you a mcnugget meal then send you back home with a great story to tell about how the big one got away.

HOTSHOT HARGETT

A minute ago you had $$$$ tunnel dollars within your reach now the excuses are comming out. I don't troll on scale forums calling people out. I do have tunnels and race them. If you think listing a bunch of projects make you a racer dream on. This is a smack thread for actual Charleston tunnel racers. Maybe you should win a few races somewhere besides your keyboard. Poser! man I miss Baxter too.

Mic Halbrehder

HOTSHOT HARGETT
Hugh,

Get those boats ready to run and come on over. We ran a few hours yesterday. Weather was great. Be careful with Micky D!!! He has some fast stuff and his son Jay as well. If they get the start you are gonna play heck getting around them if ones off the needle they block for the other one. They bring that Family Agency "power of two" to the races for sure..... ;)

Baxter, where did you go my friend? I am trying my best to hold off the wolves but they are hungry!!!..... ;)

MIC I aint got time to be fooling with yall today i goota build some boats. Spending time with family on easter might not be that bad an idea too. Ron is in wake forest so we dont need a sanctioned race to run. All we need is you me him and maybe 2 more and we can get it done.Im not likely to ever show up in "CHARLESTON" south carolina lol no way. Never liked sc a bit. I only go there for fireworks at south of the border in july. there will be plenty of oppertunities to get your head busted dont worry. maybe a "pinks race" wat you think about that?

HOTSHOT HARGETT

Hugh,

If you come to Charleston you are coming to a very special race, regardless of which one we are hosting. With your list of boats you own, maybe you would be better to measure yourself against those at the Fall Nationals Oct 5-7. It is a TRUE NATIONALS race and it against some of the very best racers in the country with 25 classes.running. Then and ONLY then can you talk some smack by the good old fashioned way - by EARNING it. Sitting at home, full of bluster with the usual keyboard bravado, is worthless to everyone. Come on down and run with the BIG BOYS and back it up!

HOTSHOT HARGETT

Hugh,

If you come to Charleston you are coming to a very special race, regardless of which one we are hosting. With your list of boats you own, maybe you would be better to measure yourself against those at the Fall Nationals Oct 5-7. It is a TRUE NATIONALS race and it against some of the very best racers in the country with 25 classes.running. Then and ONLY then can you talk some smack by the good old fashioned way - by EARNING it. Sitting at home, full of bluster with the usual keyboard bravado, is worthless to everyone. Come on down and run with the BIG BOYS and back it up!
Well said Mr.Knight............

Andy

i'm keeping my mouth shut. i don't have squat ready :eek: .1 boat is on the 1 table getting the deck put on, 1 boat is at the painter i have only drilled the cowl on that brand new hull & the last is blocked, blueprinted & ready for paint , repower & new cowl plus radio box. the only boat that is ready is my 7 yr. old villain sport tunnel. heck that's ready to run in the vintage class with ron's leecraft's :lol: ! oh yeah, i still need to get my engines back from da man, he had to go out of town for work. so i need to build 3 engines yet.........
i hear ya robin!!!!
yeah, but i have a d-12 race the week before the WTC :eek:
ok, progress is being made. decking all on 1 boat, hull drilled & blocked, ready for sealer & paint. engine parts came back, 2 engines built. 1st coat of primer on the other hull needing a complete refit.2 radio boxes built, sealed & electronics installed. first coat of sealer going on the new build, then bed & work.

i'm keeping my mouth shut. i don't have squat ready :eek: .1 boat is on the 1 table getting the deck put on, 1 boat is at the painter i have only drilled the cowl on that brand new hull & the last is blocked, blueprinted & ready for paint , repower & new cowl plus radio box. the only boat that is ready is my 7 yr. old villain sport tunnel. heck that's ready to run in the vintage class with ron's leecraft's :lol: ! oh yeah, i still need to get my engines back from da man, he had to go out of town for work. so i need to build 3 engines yet.........
i hear ya robin!!!!
ok, progress is being made. decking all on 1 boat, hull drilled & blocked, ready for sealer & paint. engine parts came back, 2 engines built. 1st coat of primer on the other hull needing a complete refit.2 radio boxes built, sealed & electronics installed. first coat of sealer going on the new build, then bed & work.
After all that, work will be a cake walk. :p ==={}

i hear ya robin!!!!
Dang Robbin. And I thought you were busy building boats...... :eek:

Get em done..... ;)

HOTSHOT HARGETT

Hugh,

Well said Mr.Knight............

Andy
ANDY you can bring your boat up here now I didnt talk smack to the nation I talked it to you.

I dont do charleston sorry John and all i need to talk smack is a mouth and confidence in myself doesnt matter what yall think :eek: ever thought of that? for mans sake.

anyway been fun joking with i dont have a tunnel anyway :( OH THATS RIGHT DICK SAID I COULD BORROW HIS. No you dont want me to do that. Just kidding BYE :p

Andy lets go pinks

Last edited:
Back