No SMACK talk from you ladies going to the WTC? this place isn't what it used to be...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Whats going on guys and girls??? where is all the usual smack talk? Have not heard much the last couple of years...i think that is a piss poor effort!

Come on Ron, you going to start up on Otto's boat again?

Mic and Bill, what speedy's are you running in P-Spec FE tunnel?

Who is running air cooled parts on their water cooled OS?

hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
The ladies are smarter than the guys and finish the rounds, watch for Carol, Mary, and JJ they are on the prowel.....

Kris, I think the last few years, all of the bickering and stupid bs during the winter time here in the states has pretty much taken over the WTC smack talk :D

Kris guys are scared ,i'am running ottos drive with a os water cooled changed to air cooled on mod vp with no center pod .

Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are! :D

Hahahahaha......,that was really funny Shane!!!!!...... ;)

I was simply waiting on Culhane to stir the barrell and get it all started again!!!!......... :eek:

WTC coming soon!!!!! Get those outboards, (and inboard/outboards....... :eek: ) ready to go!!!!!!

Ron,

John's 40 OUTBOARD tunnel was on fire this weekend. Your gonna need a bigger boat. Oh, that was from Jaws. Your gonna need a faster boat at the tunnel champs.

I need a bigger pot!

Hey Ron I think if you asked Otto to give you a head start It might help , one or two laps make it fair (LOL)

Ron,

John's 40 OUTBOARD tunnel was on fire this weekend. Your gonna need a bigger boat. Oh, that was from Jaws. Your gonna need a faster boat at the tunnel champs.

I need a bigger pot!
Hahaha. I hear ya Culhane!!!! Its all good.... ;) Should be fun for sure. I look forward to racing with you again.

BTW......I'll bring you a boat paddle to stir the barrel with!!!!........ :eek: You're gonna need it.....

Hey Ron I think if you asked Otto to give you a head start It might help , one or two laps make it fair (LOL)
Hahaha......I guess only time will tell Shane. I'm starting to get used to running against inboard/outboards. Just wait for them to spin out and wave on the way by during the victory lap........ :eek:

Nah Otto's not even the one you guys need to be worried about this year. Deryl is gonna be the real man to beat. Last I heard he was taking driving lessons from "Sidewinder" Jeni to get an edge on the competition. :wacko:

Then you've also gotta watch out for Team HPV...errr I mean Team HTV. Apparently Jay has been fooling around with some more gamma rays and has increased his neck muscles by an additional 27 inches. Now he can successfully launch his boats from the pit area without ever having to walk to the dock. It is questionable now though if the limited mobility of his head will enable him to see turn 1, which could make things interesting.

You HAVE to throw John Knight in the mix too considering the "target" on his back this year. Too bad it's only set up for BB guns cause this year Atwell Racing is coming with missles. ;)

I wonder where Gabe and Don are at in this whole smack talk thread? I've gotta give Gabe credit though. Zabrowski's Yoga classes are actually paying off for him. I think he can finally see his toes now. Although I still wouldn't ever dare to steal his cloths. Like he said, "What can be seen, cannot be unseen." :lol:

Is it April yet??

~Jr.

Whats going on guys and girls??? where is all the usual smack talk? Have not heard much the last couple of years...i think that is a piss poor effort!

Come on Ron, you going to start up on Otto's boat again?

Mic and Bill, what speedy's are you running in P-Spec FE tunnel?

Who is running air cooled parts on their water cooled OS?

hahaha
Well Kris,

You asked for it!!!!!!!........ ;) Now all we need are comments from John K, Gabe, JJ, and Mic to really get things rolling........ :eek:

Otto, at least put an outboard cowl on that thing so it looks like an outboard while it is running so Ron won't have a hemmorage. My suggestion would be a Chrysler cowl but even worse, would be one that says.....Yamaha Four Stroke. :eek:

Shane, if you want to win Mod-VP I would suggest you run what you mentioned, an inboard outboard with no center pod! :D

John Knight has a new Gen 2 boat of mine. I sure hope he can get a Mod-VP WTC trophy before I am up to Gen 46! :rolleyes:

The so called "Tunnel Guru", (aka Mr. I like outrunning 7.5 cc outboards with my 30 cc gasser) Atwell is out to prove his day at the Fall Nats was no fluke. Your middle name is Fluke! :lol: You better hope Norman does not show up. :ph34r:

And the Junkers....Visions of Mod-VP wins dancing in their heads only to be interupted by the OMC nightmare.

And where is the Hippie, the Dunny, the Hopper and the Van Houten??

Otto, at least put an outboard cowl on that thing so it looks like an outboard while it is running so Ron won't have a hemmorage. My suggestion would be a Chrysler cowl but even worse, would be one that says.....Yamaha Four Stroke. :eek:
.........or simply bolt an OUTBOARD engine on the TRANSOM like everyone else!!!!! :eek:

I'm just saying............. ;)

My Mod-VP boat theme this year will be "The Chrysler Crew", and my boat will have a Chrysler Stacker on the back. I might even bring the real Chrysler stacker over for display. Have Team Mercury running scared!

Back