No SMACK talk from you ladies going to the WTC? this place isn't what it used to be...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys all suck. Bottom line.

What else is there to say? And what about these guys who arent even coming to the event... nice of you to play along from thousands of miles away. Come on down and do it in person. I dare ya.

~ Gabe

You guys all suck. Bottom line.

What else is there to say? And what about these guys who arent even coming to the event... nice of you to play along from thousands of miles away. Come on down and do it in person. I dare ya.

~ Gabe

He's back!!!!!!!.............. :D See ya in a few weeks Gabe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back? Never left... ive actually been outside working on boats, believe it or not.

See ya!

Back? Never left... ive actually been outside working on boats, believe it or not.

See ya!

Good. Get that Q Vision finished. I hope to be running my Q and P very soon........ :)

Its all but done... just need to save my pennies for some cells.
Brain cells? Man I heard those things don't come cheap. :lol:

And Ron, what're you doing on IW so much? Don't you have some ancient Leecrafts to be excavating from their burial sites? :p

~Jr.

FYI, Hobbyking.com for batteries and chargers. They are awesome. Turnigy Nano-tech Lipos.

spacer.jpg
Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 6S 65~130C Lipo Pack SKU: N5000.6S.65
buy_top.jpg
buy_base.jpg
WEIGHT : 1081g | IN STOCK $116.70

spacer.jpg
HobbyKing Quattro 4x6S Lithium Polymer Multi Charger SKU: HK-Quattro $89.99
buy_base.jpg
WEIGHT : 1750g | IN STOCK
5star.jpg

Price is right too!!!

And Ron, what're you doing on IW so much? Don't you have some ancient Leecrafts to be excavating from their burial sites? :p

~Jr.
Hahaahahaha. Sitting here at work and couldn't resist. I will tell you Jr, those ancient LeeCrafts are my new P and Q tunnels. Dick Lobe did one of those witchcraft voodoo dances for me and helped bring them back from the grave. They are like Energizers, keep going and going, and going, and going.............. :p

Boys...Boys..Boys...

We don't need to engage in smack talk...our actions are louder than words.....Stay outta my way..there will be no mercy this year...my boat might not be fast...has a broken arm...but it's "strike" is deadly......ask Gabe, Bobby and yes I took out The Godfather Otto too. And ya never know who will be running around the pond naked this year...the ladies are full of surprizes. SIDEWINDER!

Boys...Boys..Boys...

We don't need to engage in smack talk...our actions are louder than words.....Stay outta my way..there will be no mercy this year...my boat might not be fast...has a broken arm...but it's "strike" is deadly......ask Gabe, Bobby and yes I took out The Godfather Otto too. And ya never know who will be running around the pond naked this year...the ladies are full of surprizes. SIDEWINDER!
WOW............this is really going to be an interesting race for sure!!!!!....... :eek:

Why you guys so quiet? The race hasn't even started yet and everybody is already scared. :blink: Haha

-Jr.

Normally there would be a lot more smack being talked , like Jr said , guess every buddies scared.

Back