Tunnel Champs what did you run?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats simple.The fastest production boat in 20 tunnel in the world, with the motor co-built by the world record holder.
Carl,

PLEASE give Randy a boat. If you don't I'll have to hunt down a Lynx and give it to him myself. He's sucked up way above and beyond the call of duty. Plus his nose is turnin' brown and his breath is startin' to smell like poop!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Randy,

As far as the motor, shouldn't Mongar get most of the credit? You basically just copied most of his work anyway right? I mean, I'm just sayin'. :eek:
You say a lot, too bad NONE of it is relevant. Everything that I said was fact. As for the Gene comment, why in the hell would you drag the father of my brothers wife into something. Nothing of mine was ever copied from anyone, it is original. You want to go down this slippery slope again, fine with me. Don't call Otto and tell him to make me stop. It will be my pleasure at the pond from now on making you my *****.

Hows the new boat coming.

The Sniper Retrieve boat.

"PICKS UP THE COMPETITION"

NOW THATS ANTIPATHETICAL.................bite me
WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why get so hot? Your skins thicker than that. Ain't no where near some of the stuff you've said to & about me. Lighten up, Your the 09 20 MOD World Tunnel Champ!

Seriously, it was just razzin' :p I wouldn't have said it if I thought you would get so P.O'd.

Go Randy!

Last edited by a moderator:
You girls cool it- :p

This is starting to sound like the " driver etiquette and 1/2 mill thread"

WTF -Maybe we SHOULD have run a full schedule this year- :blink:

Its Florida lady's- the water isn't hard- :blink:

Good gosh I need to go racing - BAD.........

What do you say we all show up in in Brandon or Tampa this weekend and beat the shzt out of each other boats so we really got something to ***** about !!!!!

Sorry , I had a shtty day- :eek:

Should have seen how I handled the kid that wouldn't stop beating on my door to sell me a newspaper sub. / just because he saw me pull into the drive- LOL :rolleyes:

Poor kid, I ALMOST feel bad now........

Andy

Better be carefull here, I ran a Shamen/Mongar modified Nelson/Lawless/548/Airtronics M11,3 way run off ending in 1st,whew,( Jay shoulda left the fuel in the boat).....really had to salvage something..........due to bringing the boat to beat in 1/4 scale and having a total shizit sandwich with extra cheese to go with this whine,,wah wah wah. lynxs were also powered by mongar worked engines (Nova rossi, O.S)>finishing 1 or 2 for the heats that were finished, leaned out a few times in Sport B, dunked once and broke a propshaft assembly on Mod 20, 1/4 tunnel was on loan from Wayne Farrow, Aero Marine Hull with Farrow modded bottom,Calgalaro GOJOE Drive, Redline Engine,QD Pipe, Very impressive in practice I'm sure many will agree,,but just did.nt make the show,Thank You Again Wayne and Tammy,Good Job James Beasley for the win followed by the Atwells with great handling equipment also

Steve H.

Thats simple.The fastest production boat in 20 tunnel in the world, with the motor co-built by the world record holder.
Carl,

PLEASE give Randy a boat. If you don't I'll have to hunt down a Lynx and give it to him myself. He's sucked up way above and beyond the call of duty. Plus his nose is turnin' brown and his breath is startin' to smell like poop!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Randy,

As far as the motor, shouldn't Mongar get most of the credit? You basically just copied most of his work anyway right? I mean, I'm just sayin'. :eek:
You say a lot, too bad NONE of it is relevant. Everything that I said was fact. As for the Gene comment, why in the hell would you drag the father of my brothers wife into something. Nothing of mine was ever copied from anyone, it is original. You want to go down this slippery slope again, fine with me. Don't call Otto and tell him to make me stop. It will be my pleasure at the pond from now on making you my *****.

Hows the new boat coming.

The Sniper Retrieve boat.

"PICKS UP THE COMPETITION"

NOW THATS ANTIPATHETICAL.................bite me
WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why get so hot? Your skins thicker than that. Ain't no where near some of the stuff you've said to & about me. Lighten up, Your the 09 20 MOD World Tunnel Champ!

Seriously, it was just razzin' :p I wouldn't have said it if I thought you would get so P.O'd.

Go Randy!
My skin is plenty tough enough for anything that flies from yer piehole. Just get your facts straight before you speak. Ask Gene where the modified technology he does comes from, you might just be surprised that you are wrong. Again.........

Your constant disparaging remarks show a genuine lack of respect for those who have helped you.

By the way, I do need a new boat. Thanks for pointing that out. When you can't touch a five year old hull, it sounds like YOU need a new one. Better luck next year.

Lose my phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back