No SMACK talk from you ladies going to the WTC? this place isn't what it used to be...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ocean takes a thousand years to make a dainty pearl.

So we'll hold our breath, and and search the net,

and wait to hear from Hearl..........

YOOHOO, are you watching you fat bastard ?

Had to call him out, we all know Fingers is too skeered to show up.

Took 4 years to get Shawn back over the state line for it.

And 5 years is way too long to for the "Thunder From Down Under " to stay away. Didn't Homeland Security take you off the list yet?

Looks like I have to find a ride to Hobart for some hippie race action....Jeremy, got room in the back?

Sure would be nice to see Van make the trip, and bring Porkchop with ya.

Drove by Walterboro 2 weeks ago, pond was full, man what a good time that was....

Come getcha some wusses..... like Gabe said..

The ocean takes a thousand years to make a dainty pearl.

So we'll hold our breath, and and search the net,

and wait to hear from Hearl..........

YOOHOO, are you watching you fat bastard ?

Had to call him out, we all know Fingers is too skeered to show up.

Took 4 years to get Shawn back over the state line for it.

And 5 years is way too long to for the "Thunder From Down Under " to stay away. Didn't Homeland Security take you off the list yet?

Looks like I have to find a ride to Hobart for some hippie race action....Jeremy, got room in the back?

Sure would be nice to see Van make the trip, and bring Porkchop with ya.

Drove by Walterboro 2 weeks ago, pond was full, man what a good time that was....

Come getcha some wusses..... like Gabe said..
How could anyone resist that invitation??????????? I'm in RP!!!!!!............. ;)

Why you guys so quiet? The race hasn't even started yet and everybody is already scared. :blink: Haha

-Jr.
J otto is racing my boat! jr. you said I needed to blow the cog webs off. LOL!
Haha, bring it on. We'll put your little dog Otto in the pen where he belongs. He won't be running away from the field this year cause we're bringing some stuff to keep him on a tight leash. Just think of it like huskies pulling a sleigh down a steep, snowy hill. They better not stop or the sleigh will run them over. Or like a Wal-Mart worker holding back the crowds on Black Friday. As soon as they crack the door, it's all over. Somebody's getting stomped. :lol:

Road to the championship:

Lane 1 or BUST B)

~Jr.

Why you guys so quiet? The race hasn't even started yet and everybody is already scared. :blink: Haha

-Jr.
J otto is racing my boat! jr. you said I needed to blow the cog webs off. LOL!
Haha, bring it on. We'll put your little dog Otto in the pen where he belongs. He won't be running away from the field this year cause we're bringing some stuff to keep him on a tight leash. Just think of it like huskies pulling a sleigh down a steep, snowy hill. They better not stop or the sleigh will run them over. Or like a Wal-Mart worker holding back the crowds on Black Friday. As soon as they crack the door, it's all over. Somebody's getting stomped. :lol:

Road to the championship:

Lane 1 or BUST B)

~Jr.

My kinda guy!!!!!............ :D

i'm keeping my mouth shut. i don't have squat ready :eek: .1 boat is on the 1 table getting the deck put on, 1 boat is at the painter i have only drilled the cowl on that brand new hull & the last is blocked, blueprinted & ready for paint , repower & new cowl plus radio box. the only boat that is ready is my 7 yr. old villain sport tunnel. heck that's ready to run in the vintage class with ron's leecraft's :lol: ! oh yeah, i still need to get my engines back from da man, he had to go out of town for work. so i need to build 3 engines yet.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered some 6S ( :eek: ) Lipos for my Q tunnel. Cant wait to send this thing into orbit, or up in flames. Whichever comes first.

~ James

Ill run a two lap timed oval against any boat you have sir....

Winner pays for sushi!

Sushi sounds good , same old saturday night thing as every year ,I hope , been thinking of that sushi roll I had last year it called

Surf and turf ,that the only place I've ever had it ,it was the best

Actually that was supposed to say 'loser pays for sushi', not winner...lol.

Heck yeah, bring on the Miyabi's! Had Sushi twice this week for lunch... cant wait for some more.

~ James

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually that was supposed to say 'loser pays for sushi', not winner...lol.

Heck yeah, bring on the Miyabi's! Had Sushi twice this week for lunch... cant wait for some more.

~ James

Deryl and I were talking about that today....need to start a head count for Sat night!

Back