• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving Sale Everything Goes!!!!!!!! Prices Added

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What interest does the future president of IMPBA have in a matter of a boat sale, is that part of the job description?

mb

Okay, I went to sleep last night and I wake up and check my listings and I'm banned from JRCBD and people here think I'm a fraud. I will put this all to rest. I listed the item here to give everyone a chance before It went to ebay. I need to sell this item fast becuase of my move. After I posted the whiplash my PM's from Jims and here went crazy I was getting threats from people for not honoring them as the first buyer. So I posted prices. Then I just decided the only fair way to deal with this since jims and iw doesn't have a way to fairly regulate offers was to send it to ebay. Now just bid away. I don't care if it goes higher or lower than my price of 350.00 I just sent it to ebay becuase that way I don't have to deal with the overflow of pm's. I am a standup guy and have been selling items here for a while now. So far I believe everyone has received anything purchased from me and they were extremely happy with what they received. If not i have settled any issues amicably. Again the reason I sent the item to ebay was becuase of a flux of PM's calling me names and makes false accusations. If you have any questions you may contact me through PM and I will gladly explain my position over the phone.

Travis

I have purchased a boat and several items from Travis. He has always been fast to ship and great to work with. :D

Thanks,

Zach

What interest does the future president of IMPBA have in a matter of a boat sale, is that part of the job description?mb
Mike,

10 minutes after he posted I emailed him to buy his BOAT. Travis did not respond. That was my intrest. Your coment was uncalled for. If you have a problem with me Mike check you PM and you will find my phone number.

Travis please email me at [email protected]

Kevin Sheren

It's offered on ebay now just buy it, as I or anyone else can. Yes I have a problem with your conduct, and the whole gas boating world that Jim has created. Too many people envolved for the wrong reason. I've noted your phone #, and I think it would be a terrible mistake for the membership of IMPBA to allow you to be in control, I hope something will be done to prevent this from happening.

Mike Byer

5858 Prospect St.

Archdale, NC 27263

336-887-3616

[email protected]

if anyone would like to send season greetings or meet me in person

I don't post things like this so often but ,

Travis gave me a good service with sending props to EUROPE /BELGIUM to be more exact , fast shipping as i had them within a week or so .

Bart

I have also bought Items from Travis and recieved promptly with good communication. He also thew in some extra stuff that I wasent expecting. Stand up guy.

Joe

It's offered on ebay now just buy it, as I or anyone else can. Yes I have a problem with your conduct, and the whole gas boating world that Jim has created. Too many people envolved for the wrong reason. I've noted your phone #, and I think it would be a terrible mistake for the membership of IMPBA to allow you to be in control, I hope something will be done to prevent this from happening.
Mike Byer

5858 Prospect St.

Archdale, NC 27263

336-887-3616

[email protected]

if anyone would like to send season greetings or meet me in person
Mike,

I spoke with Kevin (KSheren) over the phone. He was not trying to stir any trouble. He just wanted to help me straighten this out. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Travis

My CPU is very slow this morning and I'm in an international conference meeting so I have limited access to my PM's Just post here if you have any quesitons. Thanks to all for the help.

No witch hunt. He had two ID's and posted replies originating from his same IP address. This was in prior for sale pages to make his sale page look like it had a lot of interest. Does this seem like proper sales etiquette?

Duplicate ID's is what he was removed for. He was not removed for the ebay posting that was moved. Deal with him as you see fit but I wouldn't deal with a guy who operates this way.

No witch hunt. He had two ID's and posted replies originating from his same IP address. This was in prior for sale pages to make his sale page look like it had a lot of interest. Does this seem like proper sales etiquette?
Duplicate ID's is what he was removed for. He was not removed for the ebay posting that was moved. Deal with him as you see fit but I wouldn't deal with a guy who operates this way.

Just to add to his high billing, I have also had good dealings with Travis. This is a big bummer!

Jim,

That must've been a while back becuase I haven't listed anything on the dock for a while other than props. I use the best sale etiquette as I know how. In no way do I intend to mislead any buyer and my history here should show that. YGPM.

Travis

The gas whiplashes are a hot item.Im sure you know now.Jims is a tight knit community and people there look out for each other.Not sure how you will correct it but its a mess!Nothing wrong with gas boats in my opinion they sell way better then nitro boats.I know i cant hardly give away a good nitro boat but my gas ones sell fast.Good luck i like to keep my user names the same on the boating community nothing to hide!

Back