• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving Sale Everything Goes!!!!!!!! Prices Added

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tampa1330

I have to move for work so I'm clearing out my shop. My first wave of items will be posted on Ebay starting Monday night at 9:00pm EST. All prices will be $0.99 Starting Bid with No Reserve. I will consider reasonable offers out side of Ebay. Just contact me through PM. Here's a link to my ebay page....................

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/d12topdog_W0...QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

These items will not show up until 12.08.08 at 9:00pm EST

Here's pics with brief descriptions........

Top Speed Tunnel w/ Radio box $35.00

DSC00710.jpg

Phil Thomas SS45 w/ Rod Geraghty CMB 45, Speed Master Hardware & Virginia Craftsman Turn Fin $600.00

DSC00714.jpg

K&B .21 Outboard $35.00

DSC00715.jpg

K&B .21 Outboard W/ Gold Carb $75.00

DSC00720.jpg

Brand New K&B .21 Lower Unit Complete - Skeg Trimmed but never used $50.00

DSC00721.jpg

K&B .21 Lower Unit Case W/ OPS Exhuast adapter for tuned pipes $35.00

DSC00722.jpg

Misc K&B .21 Outboard Power Head Parts $25.00

DSC00724.jpg

Brand New Top Speed 2 Hull W/ Parts $75.00

DSC00729.jpg

Whiplash Gas Hydro Complete with TopSpeed Hardware Just add Engine & Radio $350.00

DSC00730.jpg

If you have any questions or want to make an offer before these items hit Ebay just shoot me a PM. I wanted to give you guys at I.W. a shot at this stuff before everything is listed. Thanks.

Travis

Last edited by a moderator:
Travis, No water where you are moving to! Good luck with your move and your job. You will be back to boating again.

Joe

This is from jims boat dock , posted by aclazer

WOW I would stay far away from this guy.

Very Uncool.

I did check his IP, and it is posted from Tallahassee FL, FL Comcast is the server.

I will lock this down for now so he can't edit his Posts. We'll let Jim decide what should be done.

I don't no what's going on here , does any one no travis personally , and can say he's a stand up guy .

Here is the listing from Ebay. Check out the location BEWARE!!

Whiplash Gas Sport Hydro ** No Reserve ** Item number: 280292643784

Current bid: US $2.25

Your maximum bid: US $

Place Bid >

(Enter US $2.50 or more)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End time: Dec-14-08 18:00:00 PST (6 days 10 hours)

Shipping: Calculate

Calculate

Ships to: United States

Item location: san jose, CA, United States

History: 2 bids

High bidder: d***u( 221)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also:

Bid with Bid Assistant

Get SMS or IM alerts | Email to a friend

his ebay history says created one month ago.

Only sold props before indicated in his feedback.

unsure as to if it would be a good deal or a sour grape in the end.

You all are unreal. :blink:

Before this turns into a witch hunt like it did on the Dock with a few looking for a throat to slash, look deeper and stop jumping to conclusions because he would not sell it including shipping and put it on Ebay. Nothing about " not honoring prices" just a couple guys who didn't want to pay extra for shipping so no sale.

Did anyone look at his 100% positive feedback all within the last 30 days?

Did anyone read in that same thread on the Dock that he said he's moving ACROSS THE COUNTRY? Hmmm, Tallahassee Florida to San Jose California sure sounds like across the country to me.

Did any of you look to see this is the same Travis that just sold a TON of props on the prop swap page?

Before people start looking for a rope and the highest tree and making asinine assumptions because one or two people got "slighted" over a hull on another site check things out first.

Sad...........

Here is the listing from Ebay. Check out the location BEWARE!!

Whiplash Gas Sport Hydro ** No Reserve ** Item number: 280292643784

Current bid: US $2.25

Your maximum bid: US $

Place Bid >

(Enter US $2.50 or more)

End time: Dec-14-08 18:00:00 PST (6 days 10 hours)

Shipping: Calculate

Calculate

Ships to: United States

Item location: san jose, CA, United States

History: 2 bids

High bidder: d***u( 221)

You can also:

Bid with Bid Assistant

Get SMS or IM alerts | Email to a friend
Okay, I went to sleep last night and I wake up and check my listings and I'm banned from JRCBD and people here think I'm a fraud. I will put this all to rest. I listed the item here to give everyone a chance before It went to ebay. I need to sell this item fast becuase of my move. After I posted the whiplash my PM's from Jims and here went crazy I was getting threats from people for not honoring them as the first buyer. So I posted prices. Then I just decided the only fair way to deal with this since jims and iw doesn't have a way to fairly regulate offers was to send it to ebay. Now just bid away. I don't care if it goes higher or lower than my price of 350.00 I just sent it to ebay becuase that way I don't have to deal with the overflow of pm's. I am a standup guy and have been selling items here for a while now. So far I believe everyone has received anything purchased from me and they were extremely happy with what they received. If not i have settled any issues amicably. Again the reason I sent the item to ebay was becuase of a flux of PM's calling me names and makes false accusations. If you have any questions you may contact me through PM and I will gladly explain my position over the phone.

Travis

You all are unreal. :blink:
Before this turns into a witch hunt like it did on the Dock with a few looking for a throat to slash, look deeper and stop jumping to conclusions because he would not sell it including shipping and put it on Ebay. Nothing about " not honoring prices" just a couple guys who didn't want to pay extra for shipping so no sale.

Did anyone look at his 100% positive feedback all within the last 30 days?

Did anyone read in that same thread on the Dock that he said he's moving ACROSS THE COUNTRY? Hmmm, Tallahassee Florida to San Jose California sure sounds like across the country to me.

Did any of you look to see this is the same Travis that just sold a TON of props on the prop swap page?

Before people start looking for a rope and the highest tree and making asinine assumptions because one or two people got "slighted" over a hull on another site check things out first.

Sad...........
Don,

Thank you so much.

There is a reason for my new ebay account and for my apparent location being san jose. I will gladly explain that to anyone who wishes to speak to me over the phone.

Travis

Good dealings with Travis here, and several good pm exchanges. the problem is.....there is no problem.

Mike Byer

Good dealings with Travis here, and several good pm exchanges. the problem is.....there is no problem.Mike Byer
Mike,

Thanks for your help. I don't know if I can even resolve the issue at the dock. All this cause I've got a hot item to sell. lol. I'm just glad I can look at this and laugh.

Travis

Back