• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving Sale Everything Goes!!!!!!!! Prices Added

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gas whiplashes are a hot item.Im sure you know now.Jims is a tight knit community and people there look out for each other.Not sure how you will correct it but its a mess!Nothing wrong with gas boats in my opinion they sell way better then nitro boats.I know i cant hardly give away a good nitro boat but my gas ones sell fast.Good luck i like to keep my user names the same on the boating community nothing to hide!
Thanks. I think I realize now what Jim is talking about. It was when I first signed up and wanted to change my user name so I just started another one. Later I used the old one to "bump" my listing cause they don't allow "bumps" like we do here. Never did that again and I can't even remember what I was selling. My mistake. I'm a nitro guy any how. Either way I have a good boat for sale. I just want it to go to a good home. If I have to leave it behind it'll just gather dust.

Travis

Does anyone know how to get ahold of Travis/ Maybe a phone # or e-mail? Travis, contact me if you read this.

Robert Holland

Bad News Regarding This Guy, BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE,

Well this Dirt Bag lived up to his billing, unfortunately it was the wrong one. He put his Gas Whiplash on E-Bay and I was the successful bidder. I was notified on December 14th, 2008 and promptly paid the $415.00 including shipping cost with paypal. A day later e sent me an e-mail telling me it would now be over $200.00 to ship it to Colorado. I had to pay the additional money or not get the item I won. I posted the qusetion here on Intlwaters as to what shipping shpuld cost and had mainy replies that it should be done for abot $60-80.00. I also sent e-mail to him telling him was trying to squeeze more money out of me.

As of today, almost a month later I still do not have the boat or my money back. I have attached some correspondence for all to see.[/b]

Dear holland303, December 17

Just wanted to give you a heads up on the shipment status. I am preparing the packaging for this item. I want to be sure it is packed safe and will arrive safely. It should ship out thurs or friday.

- d12topdog

Dear holland303, December 22

UPS quoted me 300-350 to pack and ship. I tried to pack it with the supplies I had but UPS said it was not packed well enough to safely make the trip.

- d12topdog

Dear holland303,

I agree I've shipped boats before and it didn't cost that much. I'll try one more place. I'll let ya know what the outcome is. It's your option either pay the shipping or I'll send a refund. I'm not willing to cover 220+ difference on a $600 boat that sold for $300. I'd much rather keep the boat. It's way too nice of a boat.

- d12topdog

Dear holland303,Robert, December 23[/b

I should have the shipping worked out for ya. A little help from the local hobby shop seemed to be the trick. Had to removed the hardware but it's in the box. Ships first thing tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I don't usually ship items this big and I just didn't seem to have the right resources for materials. Just want to make sure it gets there safe. Happy Holidays!

- d12topdog

Dear holland303,

robert, January 6, 2009

just before x-mas my ebay and paypal accounts were compromised. apparently someone gained accesss to my email address and personal information. I cannot even log into my paypal account. I'm trying to get this resolved asap

- d12topdog

On Jan 10, 2009, at 10:21 AM, [email protected] wrote:

> I'm not dealing with eBay or paypal anylonger. My account was > compromised and I lost 500+ because of it. I was asking 350 on jims > but everyone wanted me to cover shipping. You paid 330 + shipping I > was happy with that but now I lost 500+. The boat is packed and > ready to ship but I'm not gonna pay out of my pocket to ship > something that I never got paid for. I know its not your fault. > Leave what ever feedback you feel is right. Paypal will cover your > loss but they refuse to cover mine. So I refuse to ship it. Its too > bad its one bad ass boat.

> ------Original Message------

> From: Robert Holland

> To: [email protected]

> Sent: Jan 10, 2009 11:15 AM

> Subject: Re: Boat

>

> That's crap. You know I paid you and you pull this. I just want the

> boat. I have passed on two other Whips

> Because I won this one. I can't help that you wanted more for it. I

> can send a cashiers check and I will recover my money from paypal.

> Where do I send the cashiers check.

>

> Robert Holland

> Sent from my iPhone

>

> On Jan 10, 2009, at 6:36 AM, [email protected] wrote:

>

>> I can't get into paypal just file a dispute and you can get your

>> money back.

>> ------Original Message------

>> From: [email protected]

>> To: [email protected]

>> Sent: Jan 9, 2009 11:51 PM

>> Subject: Boat

>>

>> Dude,

>> How do I get my boat?

>>

>> Robert

Ther were more e-mails but I think you can get the point.

As you can see above he still refuses to ship the boat. Thinking he might be telling the truth, I offered to send a cashiers check. He will not respond to me anymore. I guess when I offered the cashier check I called his bluff.

I know some of you had good dealings with this guy but I didn't. I am out money until I can get it back from paypal.

Seems to me he just wanted more for the boat.....

Time to look for another Whip.

Robert Holland

Bad News Regarding This Guy, BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE,Well this Dirt Bag lived up to his billing, unfortunately it was the wrong one. He put his Gas Whiplash on E-Bay and I was the successful bidder. I was notified on December 14th, 2008 and promptly paid the $415.00 including shipping cost with paypal. A day later e sent me an e-mail telling me it would now be over $200.00 to ship it to Colorado. I had to pay the additional money or not get the item I won. I posted the qusetion here on Intlwaters as to what shipping shpuld cost and had mainy replies that it should be done for abot $60-80.00. I also sent e-mail to him telling him was trying to squeeze more money out of me.

As of today, almost a month later I still do not have the boat or my money back. I have attached some correspondence for all to see.[/b]

Dear holland303, December 17

Just wanted to give you a heads up on the shipment status. I am preparing the packaging for this item. I want to be sure it is packed safe and will arrive safely. It should ship out thurs or friday.

- d12topdog

Dear holland303, December 22

UPS quoted me 300-350 to pack and ship. I tried to pack it with the supplies I had but UPS said it was not packed well enough to safely make the trip.

- d12topdog

Dear holland303,

I agree I've shipped boats before and it didn't cost that much. I'll try one more place. I'll let ya know what the outcome is. It's your option either pay the shipping or I'll send a refund. I'm not willing to cover 220+ difference on a $600 boat that sold for $300. I'd much rather keep the boat. It's way too nice of a boat.

- d12topdog

Dear holland303,Robert, December 23[/b

I should have the shipping worked out for ya. A little help from the local hobby shop seemed to be the trick. Had to removed the hardware but it's in the box. Ships first thing tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I don't usually ship items this big and I just didn't seem to have the right resources for materials. Just want to make sure it gets there safe. Happy Holidays!

- d12topdog

Dear holland303,

robert, January 6, 2009

just before x-mas my ebay and paypal accounts were compromised. apparently someone gained accesss to my email address and personal information. I cannot even log into my paypal account. I'm trying to get this resolved asap

- d12topdog

On Jan 10, 2009, at 10:21 AM, [email protected] wrote:

> I'm not dealing with eBay or paypal anylonger. My account was > compromised and I lost 500+ because of it. I was asking 350 on jims > but everyone wanted me to cover shipping. You paid 330 + shipping I > was happy with that but now I lost 500+. The boat is packed and > ready to ship but I'm not gonna pay out of my pocket to ship > something that I never got paid for. I know its not your fault. > Leave what ever feedback you feel is right. Paypal will cover your > loss but they refuse to cover mine. So I refuse to ship it. Its too > bad its one bad ass boat.

> ------Original Message------

> From: Robert Holland

> To: [email protected]

> Sent: Jan 10, 2009 11:15 AM

> Subject: Re: Boat

>

> That's crap. You know I paid you and you pull this. I just want the

> boat. I have passed on two other Whips

> Because I won this one. I can't help that you wanted more for it. I

> can send a cashiers check and I will recover my money from paypal.

> Where do I send the cashiers check.

>

> Robert Holland

> Sent from my iPhone

>

> On Jan 10, 2009, at 6:36 AM, [email protected] wrote:

>

>> I can't get into paypal just file a dispute and you can get your

>> money back.

>> ------Original Message------

>> From: [email protected]

>> Sent: Jan 9, 2009 11:51 PM

>> Subject: Boat

>>

>> Dude,

>> How do I get my boat?

>>

>> Robert

Ther were more e-mails but I think you can get the point.

As you can see above he still refuses to ship the boat. Thinking he might be telling the truth, I offered to send a cashiers check. He will not respond to me anymore. I guess when I offered the cashier check I called his bluff.

I know some of you had good dealings with this guy but I didn't. I am out money until I can get it back from paypal.

Seems to me he just wanted more for the boat.....

Time to look for another Whip.

Robert Holland

well robert i can tell you , that your lawless is on its way unless you got it already, it cost me the usual 4.80 to ship it priority, and i sent a boat to hawaii a big boat and it cost me 36.00 through work and ups shipping account..hell i sent 2 complete gas boats to washington state through fed-ex for a mere 167.00 , this cat just didnt want to let it go that cheap, i was watching it ..good thing i didnt win it , i would be dealing with the same deal i guess as well.. bummer get your money back and get a different hull, "it wasnt meant to be" that is the way to think.. good luck robert

terry

That surely is to bad, not fun when things like this happens.

I had an RTR (less Tx/Rx) AC Blast Cat shipped from the States to Canada with USPS and the actual shipping was under $50 bucks.

Dan.

I shipped a SD3 44inch 90/100 to Austrailia and it only cost I think 87.00 to ship. That sucks Robert your a really good guy too, I hate to here it happen to such a stand guy.

Good luck i hope something good comes out of it!

Back