ML Boatworks PX335 build/ instructions. For use with the PX300, QX400 O/B Tunnels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Larry, Good talking with you last night. I will let you know when the QX400 is tested! Mike

Mike,

Can you help me with my air brakes? Mine when fitted only come halfway down the inside of the sponson in the front and they stick up pretty high on the top. Is it possible that my air brakes for the old sponsons are the wrong shape for the new sponsons?

D

David, Please send me some pictures of what you have going on. I think what you have is correct, but pictures make it a lot easier to see!

Got Buddy's boat done, and my QX400 done too. Here are some pics. The pics with the cowling laying on the NX300 are before clearcoat, so that is why it may look dry in the pics. The pics of it hanging by them selves are cleared! Mike

20130831_113726_zps33d893c0.jpg

20130831_113720_zpsec25452d.jpg

20130831_122129_zpse9a74755.jpg

20130831_122123_zps5d2cb8f3.jpg

20130831_122136_zps4971585f.jpg

now that's what I am talking about 20 mod class get um ready powertrim style great job mike.

The wife hasn't watched the Food Channel since they axed Paula Deen, but that engine cowl on a PX335 reminds me an awful lot of Giada De Laurentis.... the head is way too big for the body! :p

Other than that it looks great!

It sits up so high because of the 1521 underneath...On a ul-1 motor it will sit right down.

The wife hasn't watched the Food Channel since they axed Paula Deen, but that engine cowl on a PX335 reminds me an awful lot of Giada De Laurentis.... the head is way too big for the body! :p

Other than that it looks great!
Don't be talking about Giada!!!! Best cleavage on the Food Network!!!!.... ;)

I love the idea of a cowling on these boats, but they just look too big. It might work on a Mod VP because they were high on a boat to begin with.

Don't stop making these kits mike they are badazz. What other boat builder offers such of a variety of tunnel sizes ? An opinion can seem sarcastic when you can't see the persons face who typed it. I think you offer one of the best built tunnels on the market after watching my buddy build his.

P.S. Mike Luszcz U Da Man!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is with sad news that I am letting everyone know that as soon as I can, I am going to delete my intlwaters account tonight. I appreciate all of your support over the years, but I have got to get away from intlwaters. I will continue with ML Boatworks, but new designs are being halted. I have been taking on a lot of new designs, and overdoing it. I think mentally, it has me frustrated, it has me lashing out at things, and unfortunately, intlwaters has been the hotbed for that. I have to put a stop to this as things are not fun like they were. I am partly to blame, and I take that responsibility. For that, to my friends who have watched some of the lashing out, I apologize. The new website will be where you will find my current offerings...hopefully mid October, and I have enjoyed OSE since joining, so I am going to do things there. If you need a kit, do not hesitate to email me at [email protected], or visit the website, and as always, I enjoy the phone conversations. I am still available for help, weather its with one of my kits or not..just like its always been. Thanks again to my IW friends, and customers. Take care. Mike Luszcz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back