MIKE LARSON RAFFLE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First up Terry your one hell of a guy! I mean i already new that but ****! brother

Mike.....dunny... i can only imagine man :( I dont know what else to say to you dood.

If you weren't so **** far away you could come stay with me champ :)

As you know my cousin broke his neck and his back in a sprintcar accident in December and i can tell you, its times like this that you find out how great your sport is and who true friends really are.

I really hope you can get back on your feet man. Your a great guy and great for a chat too.

Lets hope everything works out for you and you can come racing in OZ one day.

PS: Im signing up to paypal right now so i can buy some tickets... ;)

Payment is sent. Best of luck to Mike and all others in that area!

Mark Hopper

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment is sent. Best of luck to Mike and all others in that area!Mark Hopper
Your in a pickle for sure,Id like to ride thru New Orleans and see just how America has helped them. All the money we send will only help a short while but we will do what we can to keep you going. At some point your going to need other things and surely we can figure a way to help you with them. This raffle should could be spread out over time and one item or package given away at a time giving way to a more long term effort.......Mike Schindler

Mike my friend,

We are not going to leave you man.. Your boating buddys are here for ya man..

I for one very much understand what its like to have “life interrupted”. Its how we roll with the punches that makes us who we are. You my friend are a very strong willed young man. You have more strength now then you did before.. it might not feel like it but trust me you do.

Also.. I can not STAND to see you not racing this summer.. You do however need to get well in all respects and that means play time too. When the time is right I want you to know that a NEW PRO BUILT Villain S1 will be at your door when you say its time. You have been a good buddy to me over the years and we have tipped a few Dews together.. We need to keep that up man.

Expect a donation coming too.

Take care man

Grimracer

Mike hang in there!I went to work to day the building is over waist deep in the office and shop area.On top of that some broke into the building and looted tru it.Just makes you sick wading tru the water and mess.Some of my tools got ruined got my airtools in bottom drawer and had the box raised just wasnt high enough.Bad thing is what i heard cant clean up or do anything till insurance and who ever else needs to see it before cleanup.The water wont recede till thursday here.Also need the health department to give ok.Thats what worries me!This flood stuff is a headache and kinda know where your coming from.Sounds like the Grimracer is stepping up to the plate also.Wished i could help you out but im tight on cash.If you come down sometime i will let you run anything i have if your interested.Just keep up the faith these armed people are trained to do there thing but sometimes they have to realize there not at war!

Terry,

That Mac outboard from Jerry will really need a pipe and lower unit. I have a Rod Geraghty prepped K&B lower, and Irwin muffled pipe to donate.

Mike keep your head up man. Don't let the bureaucratic B.S. get you down. And If it will help in anyway I have a K&B to go with that boat from grim, to help get you back up and racing.

Larry Conrad

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys.... did some more time at Marty's tonight..... after spending all day looking/applying/seeking shelter for a base of operations.... prospects are narrow, and we are examinining avenues we never thought necessary to even gain a new place to at least begin.... NONE..... i'm going to use space to hand out a champion award to Marty Slater... not only has he given me direction, but continues to do anything in his control to keep me in one piece....... notwithstanding a work schedule, he's accomplishing tasks needing done, without time of task, in mind..... his family's patience and understanding have been incredible......

Z, thanks man..... i knew you'd come big.... it's in your soul.......

i'll again, express thanks, to all who have donated, emailed, and just plain given me hope...

Basic proirities need to be met, the government isnt there for us, and THIS forum, and you people, are the exponential highlight of each day.......

"Strike" teams had 2 injuries inspecting homes not half flooded of my caliber, and suspended clearance operations in all sectors, causing near riot situations everywhere I was today..... it's fever pitch, and, they had better get off their ass...... homeowners including me, incurring further damage, mold growth, and putrid rotting stench, as each hour goes by, as we WAIT...... while, being righteous about these two men, and minor injuries, i'd hope they can return to thier homes after a tetnus shot, and treatment......

i didnt deal overly with any sunglassed idiots today, after we were told at the checkpoints, of cancellation.... weapons drawn on a man, that insisted on breaking the perimeter, will make national news...

i'd like to say.... i got weapons too..... but you know.......dead people stink, and we got enough to go around....

Humor?... give me some....

regardless, what you people are accomplishing, and have accomplished, to date, surely will forever be a part of me....

Racing.... I will try........

a few short notes, and gone..... Bruce... good luck man, short on cash will be the future for me, too......

Swirls! Man, if don's old dial up would take chat, you are what i need, and thanks brother....... the toilets in OZ do spin opposite of ours.........be careful, i could now, possibly swim over there.....

Walt, did yours crest 11 feet over when theytold ya 2 feet too?.... shame on them..... i feel for ya man, only, i'm dropping my house in the hole personally, and then the bank can have it........

Larry youve been quite frequent on here, and i'm throwin out a thought to you man..... shook your hand, at the milan race, and you rate, brother....... discussion of marty and i makin your race, were in thought.......

i've forgotten people, and i'm sorry...... One team, rising above all, and showing me the way.... John, and Brenda Knight......

God Bless you all..... ..... please send baby wipes... fema says they work.... 'cause they need something that works....... mike

Swirls! Man, if don's old dial up would take chat, you are what i need, and thanks brother....... the toilets in OZ do spin opposite of ours.........be careful, i could now, possibly swim over there.....

LMFAO!!! Dunny you crack me up! :lol: :lol: good to see you haven't lost your humor. Hang in there dood them dumb asses will understand one day when their homes are flooded. Karma is a BIATCH!

Mike, If there is anything personally i can do for you, please let me know!

phone is 702-688-0905 call 24/7

Just talked to Mike on the phone, he is much worse off than me, I have flood insurance and a place to stay with my pets. I was also fortunate enough to get my possesions up to the second floor with the help of 11 coworkers( I owe them more than I can repay). That being said the generousity of the members of this board is second to none, and being as how I am fairing better than Mike, I would like all the donations and raffle procedes to go to him. I am here if you need me for anything Mike.

Thank you very much.

Derek Thornton

After thinking of what I could do to help out. I am going too add my new in the box VILLAIN boat kit to the raffle.

It is number 154.

Hope this helps out some.

Hang in there Mike I know you and your family will pull through this.

Taks care.

Richie R

man, now you're making it hard on me, LOL! a new villain kit? i'm standing firm, though - IF i win, EVERYTHING will be raffled again, to help mike even more. just wish i could do more, still feels like not enough, but how could it ever be? mike, i'm not sweatin' the jacket thing, just showing another example of what kind of man you are. want everybody to know you are one of the better folks i've met through iw!

This is not a raffle item, but Mike let us know what sort of every day items you need (clothes, toilet paper, or whatever). We can send a care package wherever you need it sent to with whatever we can get for you.

Mrs. Richie

Well Robin you better pony up and buy some more chances too win.

Even though many of us have never been in this situation it makes our everyday issues seem pretty small.

Just trying to help out.

Richie R

you're sooooo right, ritchie, anything i might have considered a problem in my life seems silly, now. even growing up in miami, living through a number of hurricanes, was minor compared to what mike's dealing with. sure, we lost power, phone & water for a few days, maybe a week, at most. garage flooded a couple of times. but, we didn't lose everything........ and we had time to prepare. fill tubs with water, stock food, batteries & sterno stoves - all part of life in miami. but how could anyone possibly prepare for this???? mike, your attitude & hope really helps me deal with this better. just keep being who you are, you will pull through. keep your cool, things will prolly get tenser, before they get better. i'm sure a lot of the "rules" & access to your house seem stupid & frustrating now, but with less people in "restricted" areas to watch or worry with, the authorities can attempt to concentrate on trying to get help to you. not saying that's the way it's working, but the guy at the end of your street telling you that you can't go home, is just following orders/doing his job. just back up, say yes sir, and try to understand it's the same thing he has to tell your neighbor, in a few hours. hell, think how he feels having to be there, doing that? i'm really not worried about you goin' off, i feel you know what i'm saying already B) . when you do get squared away, i see you have a villain from grim & a k&b from larry, i've got 2 sholund "grim signature" props for it - take your pick.

This is not a raffle item, but Mike let us know what sort of every day items you need (clothes, toilet paper, or whatever). We can send a care package wherever you need it sent to with whatever we can get for you.

Mrs. Richie
Great idea. Maybe we could start a different topic on what he needs so it would be easy to keep track of the info.

Pay-Pal sent.Post address where to send non-perishable items and ask what they need now,Thank you and take care

Back